Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:10:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

[URGENT] [KLF*] Get MUMUFIED :: What Time is Death? 23:11::23:23

Started by Nola Carveth, November 22, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzby

They said after all the stuff in Liverpool last year that the 23/11 would be celebrated every year as the Toxteth Day Of The Dead   I guess this is the first one. All this stuff ties in to what went on last year and details in the '2023: A Trilogy' book. They have got Tony Thorpe involved this year too, and Nick Coler did the music or the videos  which are nice details for JAMs/KLF obsessives.

The 3 notes in the glockenspiel K2 Plant Hire sting are the same notes from their '3-note warhorse' WTIL? too.

I was going to book tomorrow off and all. I guess the Tesco and B&M on Park Road are going to be short of trolleys tomorrow though...

Rev+

Surviving members of Situationist International Instagram a little meet-up in a pub garden.  One of them's grown a beard!  Ooh, that's new.

Shopping trolleys.  Biting critique there.  Notice how there all those people going around with shopping trolleys?  Consumerism or something.

Not actually done anything in 20 years.  Shit cut-ups and pronouncements supposed to be exciting promises of something else.

Not bothering is art, but it turns out we need to make money again.

KennyMonster

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Beagle 2 on November 22, 2018, 08:48:55 PM
Are they going to piss on some bitcoin or summat?

I just snorted and there is a coffee stain on the wall.

Paul Calf

Blue Jam

Dr Trouser

I'm not sure I really understand, but surely some sort of tie up with Dignitas would hasten the construction?

Wet Blanket

In all other circumstances I can't stand it but for some reason I really dig the KLF's brand of rag week bullshit. Bill Drummond is a national treasure.

The People's Pyramid will never get built.

Nola Carveth

11.23HRS!

2 HOURS UNTIL KICKOFF!  2 HOURS UNTIL KICKOFF!  2 HOURS UNTIL KICKOFF! 2 HOURS UNTIL KICKOFF!

Nola Carveth

Not gonna post the remaining 6 or so images since they're so FUUKing huge...
compiled a list of them the whole day to make it easier ....

CODES/IMAGES 11:23 - 23:23

11:23

12:23

13:23

14:23

15:23

16:23 

17:23

18:23

19:23

21:23 Big Mac with fries, bring back mince pies!

22:23

23:23

Gamma Ray

mothman

So in the absence of an actual KLF reform, this is just an opportunity to post a load of random shite, that actually makes no sense at all, in order to make oneself seem mysterious and privy to secret knowledge which us lesser mortals do not have access to?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: mothman on November 23, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
So in the absence of an actual KLF reform, this is just an opportunity to post a load of random shite, that actually makes no sense at all, in order to make oneself seem mysterious and privy to secret knowledge which us lesser mortals do not have access to?

I don't even understand this post

Nola Carveth

Since when have the KLF crew been into instant gratification?

'What the FUUK's going on?' the JAMs stated/asked ... 

The answer, as pretty much always, imo, is 'STAY TUNED' ... and patience ... lots and lots of patience.

[EDIT]
I'll do a neat and tidy post of all the hourly releases and related videos as it comes to a close later tonight.

mothman

Oh, so we're WAITING for something? Gosh. Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll find a way to rationalise away the predictable non-eventful denouement when it happens.

Nola Carveth

^^ Indeed.

It'll be administered via a HUG tho ... so get ready is all I can say ... cuz My hugs are hardcore, yo <3

buzby

As I said above, if you have read 2023 the images make some sense, as they reference characters and events in the book.

steve98

This iteration of Caramel's a lot more annoying than the previous ones, at least I had a vague idea wtf he was on about then.

chveik

Johnny Yesno

Nola Carveth

Too knackered to scrutinise the links for mistakes. I'll do it tomorrow. Nite <3

11:23 CHAPTER 1 VIDEO

FURTHER VIEWING - Spinal Tap with Jarvis Cocker

FURTHER VIEWING - John Lennon explaining how he met Yoko Ono

FURTHER VIEWING - Jack Parsons Biographical Comp (Crowley, O.T.O, L. Ron Hubbard)

FURTHER READING - Together - Andy Gell

-------------

12:23 CHAPTER 2 VIDEO

FURTHER VIEWING - POSITIVITY RADIO 100% engaged

FURTHER VIEWING - John Peel in Dallas (JFK)

FURTHER OBSERVING

-------------

13:23 CHAPTER 3 VIDEO

FURTHER VIEWING - Shredded sculptures

FURTHER READING

---------------

14:23 CHAPTER 4 VIDEO

FURTHER VIEWING - Japanese YOKOFLY magic

FURTHER VIEWING - Rolling Stones Goodies

FURTHER READING - Yoko lovelystuff

FURTHER READING - Discordian Princess

FURTHER READING - Together ( WTF Trilogy )

-----------------

15:23 CHAPTER 5 VIDEO

FURTHER READING - Mince Pies

FURTHER READING - Together (WTF Trilogy)

----------

16:23 CHAPTER 6 VIDEO  

FURTHER LISTENING - The Lost Doctor

FURTHER READING - The Lost Doctor

FURTHER READING Together - Andy Gill

------------

17:23 CHAPTER 7 VIDEO 

FURTHER VIEWING - ONOchord

FURTHER VIEWING - Noel's House Party 23/11/91

FURTHER READING - Olly Murs

FURTHER READING Together - Andy Gill

---------