Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:55:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What if your mouth was constantly sealed over with clingfilm

Started by Replies From View, November 25, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Of course you would keep poking a hole in it, and the hole would stay until you closed your lips again, whereupon it would reform as unbroken clingfilm, like replenishing the bubble mixture on the given bubble wand. 

And of course you'd never be able to explain your plight to anyone, because you'd have clingfilm continually forming over your mouth.

Would you go ahead with it?

New Jack

Could roll on my back and toss myself off with my cock near my face with nary a fear!

Replies From View

Quote from: New Jack on November 25, 2018, 08:51:21 PM
Could roll on my back and toss myself off with my cock near my face with nary a fear!

The clingfilm of course wouldn't protect your eyes or your nostrils.

New Jack

Quote from: Replies From View on November 25, 2018, 09:14:32 PM
The clingfilm of course wouldn't protect your eyes or your nostrils.

Seeing or snorting cum isn't so bad. Just ask Gay Charlie Sheen (don't tell me this reality's version isn't overcompensating)

Gregory Torso

I would love it. I would love to have clingfilm constantly stealing my mouth. I'd consider it evolution like Kevin Costner in Waterworld. I would have no fear, because I would already know what it feels like to always be panic sucking a bit of clingfilm over my mouth. I would go swimming with it in and not even care about what I looked like with my clothes off.

pancreas

You could presumably shrink wrap bite-sized pieces of food for people. You pop them in your mouth, pushing them in against the cling film, close your lips, and then open your lips, poking a hole through the fresh clingfilm veil to retrieve the shrink-wrapped food.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on November 25, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
You could presumably shrink wrap bite-sized pieces of food for people. You pop them in your mouth, pushing them in against the cling film, close your lips, and then open your lips, poking a hole through the fresh clingfilm veil to retrieve the shrink-wrapped food.

There would be extreme danger of swallowing - or worse, inhaling - the shrink-wrapped food in these instances.  Be careful.

mothman

Glebe

If you're into watersports, you could clingfilm your mouth, as per the old toilet prank, to give your partner quite a fright!

Noonling

If you're into hard sports you can get the feel without the risks.