Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:41:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Countdown to AreMaygeddon (the s.t.b. ex-PM thread)

Started by mothman, November 26, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

QuoteWhip restored to Tory MP who was suspended

Andrew Griffiths has had the Conservative whip restored, Sky News understands.

The married Burton MP was suspended from the party in July for sending up to 2,000 sexual messages to two female constituents, the Sunday Mirror reported at the time.

Retaking the Conservative whip means he will be able to vote in tonight's confidence vote.

Griffiths has confirmed to Sky News he will back the PM.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hahaha that is fucking grim

Well done Theresa you have a sex offender's vote.

studpuppet

You'd like to think that ten female MPs would withdraw their support to protest that, but we're talking about Conservative politicians here...

He might spoil his ballot by stapling a picture of his cock to it, though.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 12, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
He might spoil his ballot by stapling a picture of his cock to it, though.

Mind, he might get quite excited at the prospect of the slit in the voting box and spoil not only his, but all the other voting slips in the box.

Norton Canes

king_tubby

Just about to post that, Norton.

I mean, fucking hell.

Norton Canes

king_tubby

Paul Calf

Chairman Yang

You can tell it's a busy day for politics when "suspended whip sex" returns only SFW results.

biggytitbo

I hope now she's let them back in, the alleged sex pests vote against her.

Paul Calf

I'm assuming they've been ordered to show their ballots.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Show their ballocks more like

To a frightened staffer

Dr Trouser

Wow just when you think she can't get even worse.

Utterly astounding

biggytitbo

They're prising 'Sir' Edward Heaths coffin open as we speak, just to make sure.

Replies From View

Quote from: king_tubby on December 12, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
QuoteWhip restored to Tory MP who was suspended

Andrew Griffiths has had the Conservative whip restored, Sky News understands.

The married Burton MP was suspended from the party in July for sending up to 2,000 sexual messages to two female constituents, the Sunday Mirror reported at the time.

Retaking the Conservative whip means he will be able to vote in tonight's confidence vote.

Griffiths has confirmed to Sky News he will back the PM.

Do you have a link for this quote please?  I want to share it.

Edit:  never mind, that was a silly request since it's not exactly buried news!

Sherman Krank

That'll be May a third of the way through her begging and bullshit extravaganza now. Expect she'll close with the old favourite ' If you keep me now I'll go later at a time of your choosing'.

Been reading that the campaign to oust her has been traced back to the office of Ian Duncan Smith.
So what we're basically seeing here is a battle of wills between the two most useless incompetent cunts in the Useless Incompetent Cunts Party.

BlodwynPig

Guess who?

QuoteLooking nervous but entirely determined, the prime minister's message this morning won't surprise anyone who knows her well: she will fight the challenge to her leadership with everything she has.

Zetetic

Head Gardener

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The ERG have been suspiciously low key. Disorganized at first glance but also very quiet.

Suggestions Brady has chosen his moment to pull the trigger to favour May rather than giving them time to plan the grounds.

No-one seems to have questioned his motivations at all.

If people think the ERG die hards will go back into their box after losing this, don't count on it.

May has told the committee meeting that she won't stand at the next general election if they vote to keep her. Which all seems fine until I give everyone their weekly reminder that there isn't going to be a general election until June 2022.

THREE AND A HALF MORE YEARS ON THE MAY TRAIN!!! CHOO-CHOO!!!

Cuellar

QuoteLoud banging is coming from the committee room now. And some cheers. That's a sign it's over.

Reminds me of my wedding night!!!!

I'm not married.

QuoteMay has told the 22 she won't fight the next election. Ministers crying in the room

HA HA HA HA HA HA FUCK OFF CUNTS

Replies From View

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 12, 2018, 05:47:05 PM
May has told the committee meeting that she won't stand at the next general election if they vote to keep her. Which all seems fine until I give everyone their weekly reminder that there isn't going to be a general election until June 2022.

THREE AND A HALF MORE YEARS ON THE MAY TRAIN!!! CHOO-CHOO!!!

We already knew that after the election fiasco. The deal with the 1922 committee struck then was that she would own Brexit, deliver it then fuck off.

So her offer is Nothing Has Changed.