Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:06:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Countdown to AreMaygeddon (the s.t.b. ex-PM thread)

Started by mothman, November 26, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 17, 2019, 09:36:54 PM
Biggy, can you please get the fuck out of here and get back to the snooker thread? Right now you're missing Ding doing his thing.

What, being all cute and eating a lovely pie ?

Captain Z

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 17, 2019, 05:46:50 PM
She should work at a fucking call centre.

We may continue to look closely at your call to ensure the best outcome for training purposes.

pancreas

Well that was a fucking washout, wasn't it? Parliament has failed to take back control, the EU won't change the deal, and all we have is some plea to avoid no deal, even though the actual mechanism to insist on it was not operated.

Fucking stupid fucking cunts.

Corbyn will meet May, she will not listen, nothing will change.

Nothing has changed.

Mr_Simnock

Lots of people at work currently talk about no deal looking like the way it is then and with today's high jinks you so eloquently summarized it's no shocker is it

finnquark

No Deal has come in from 5/1 to 3/1 with my bookies, are your colleagues lumping on?

pancreas

State of this.

She's now trying to find a bung for deprived ex-coal mining areas in Labour Leave constituencies. Could she sink any lower? 'Oh, now that we need the vote of your MP, we're going to undo a little austerity for you.' Absolute brazen cunts.

Paul Calf

I can't imagine that ex-coalminers and their children are going to be happy about their MPs voting with the government. Hopefully they'll tell them to go fuck themselves.

pancreas

They'll be told it's to save Are Brexit from Corbyn.

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 31, 2019, 11:06:33 AM
I can't imagine that ex-coalminers and their children are going to be happy about their MPs voting with the government. Hopefully they'll tell them to go fuck themselves.

They should say "feel free to send the money over since you obviously have it, but we won't be voting for you".

Cloud

Quote from: finnquark on January 29, 2019, 10:31:10 PM
No Deal has come in from 5/1 to 3/1 with my bookies, are your colleagues lumping on?

I've been keeping an eye on Ladbrokes and was >< this close a couple of months ago to putting 100 on when it was 4/1, because I was pretty certain it'd be a no deal even back then (you just have to look at the numbers of seats.  The only hope for any deal requires support from Labour, which will never happen in enough numbers to offset the Tory rebels).  Kicking myself now it's down to 2/1.  The only other chance is if the backstop is ditched, which it can't be, the EU will not budge (rightly so, because they don't want to fuck Ireland who are one of their own).  Daft thing is, Corbyn is vehemently against No Deal yet his party is effectively the reason it's likely to go that way...

Still, it'll be worth fuck all after the exit anyway, probably enough for a day or two's worth of highly coveted fresh food.

Replies From View

Apparently if you go into WHSmiths they let you cut your knob off for £2.99.

Are you all going to be rooting for No Deal like titbo once you've got bets on?

BlodwynPig

Really... betting is s4c and betting on this is the pits.

buttgammon

Quote from: Replies From View on February 01, 2019, 10:59:47 PM
Apparently if you go into WHSmiths they let you cut your knob off for £2.99.

Or, as part of a special offer, you can also cut off your balls for £5.99.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 02, 2019, 04:05:14 AM
Really... betting is s4c and betting on this is the pits.

This. Unless the bet is placed in a foreign currency, the impending demise of the pound sterling will make it an even more futile exercise than usual.

olliebean

I'm not betting on it, but I find it interesting to look at the Betfair odds to get an idea of how those who are betting on it think it's going to go.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: olliebean on February 02, 2019, 01:53:41 PM
I'm not betting on it, but I find it interesting to look at the Betfair odds to get an idea of how those who are betting on it think it's going to go.

Fair enough, smoggy.

Nadine Dorries can't tell the difference between two brown women.

https://twitter.com/nadinedorries/status/1092335886648442880?s=21

Obviously good to laugh at the daft racist, she's getting a good kicking over it on social media, but yet again, imagine if this was a labour mp.

Edit - she even has form, fucking hell.

https://twitter.com/nadinedorries/status/321618304567488512?s=21

Replies From View

To be fair, I once mixed up Mother Theresa and Myra Hindley.

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Replies From View on February 04, 2019, 12:55:58 PM

That's an anagram of 'Theresa May, monthly rehired'  - coincidence? I don't think so.

Johnny Yesno

Flouncer

I screenshotted it to show our lass. In case anybody missed it:

ToneLa

Quote from: Replies From View on February 04, 2019, 12:55:58 PM

The over-publicised evil woman who kept the vulnerable in deadly conditions... And Myra Hindley!

Replies From View

jobotic

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on February 04, 2019, 08:20:59 PM
Now deleted.

Has she left Twitter again?

You know she thinks we're all stalkers for discussing her.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Flouncer on February 04, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

"Pedalling"

Jesus fucking almighty.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Flouncer on February 04, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

Nice one Flouncer.

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 04, 2019, 09:09:06 PM
"Pedalling"

Jesus fucking almighty.

Heh, yes. CHECK OUT THIS DUNCE

Quote from: jobotic on February 04, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
Has she left Twitter again?

Nah, the old racist tweet is still there.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 04, 2019, 09:09:06 PM
"Pedalling"

Jesus fucking almighty.

I know. Imagine being that monumentally dense yet still managing to rake in £500k a year from those shitty books. I pity her poor proofreader.

greencalx

These rumours of a June election - vehemently denied by Javid, so clearly being seriously considered. What would that be attractive to May? It can't just be Salisbury-Addison?

Or is the idea to Brexit in March, call an election, lose, and pin the whole fucking thing on Corbyn?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: greencalx on February 04, 2019, 10:33:49 PM
What would that be attractive to May? It can't just be Salisbury-Addison?

He was great as Ollie in The Thick of It but I doubt even she could ignore the Novichok attack.