Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Countdown to AreMaygeddon (the s.t.b. ex-PM thread)

Started by mothman, November 26, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Phil_A

May You Never (or should that be May, you? Never)

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

Strong as ever. I don't think we need the Queen anymore. Let's give it to Theresa. She's wonderful. Shame about the barren womb though

iamcoop

Cuntbeaks

Jittlebags

Anything by the Ma(y)el brothers. Fuck, I've now got about 20 albums worth to find a May/Brexit amusing reference.

Urinal Cake

It's a bit sad to see May hoarse and defeated. On the other it's good to see mediocrity punished.

Johnny Yesno

Norton Canes

Theresa Theresa Theresa Let Me Get What I Want

Dr Trouser

Ha ha this a May, ha ha that a May, ha ha this a May, May oh My

Head Gardener

Replies From View

Maybe she was born with iiiit

Maybe it's MAYBELLINE

Head Gardener

Blumf

Quote from: Petey Pate on April 08, 2019, 03:08:42 PM
Theresa May's latest acoustic single has polarised her fanbase. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/08/theresa-may-unplugged-new-laid-back-pm-speaks-from-the-sofa?

Quote"Over the past few days, people have been asking me what on earth has been happening with Brexit,"

Just these past few days, right?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blumf on April 08, 2019, 03:41:41 PM
Just these past few days, right?

"People on the doorstep asking me"

pics or gtfo

Fambo Number Mive

Mark Francois wants another vote of confidence in Theresa May.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

greencalx

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: greencalx on April 28, 2019, 08:31:40 PM
Has May been spotted since the Easter break?

Been up the high fells and brought The Nine back from the dead

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteTheresa May is to meet the chairman of an influential committee of backbench Tory MPs, Sir Graham Brady, amid calls for her to set a firm resignation date.

It follows a request from the 1922 committee for "clarity" on the issue.

No 10 insists the meeting is routine but BBC political correspondent Iain Watson said Sir Graham is likely to press the prime minister for a timetable for her departure...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48182976

I don't think May wants to resign and she will probably find an excuse to stay in office as long as she can. Mainly because she knows anyone who takes over will be just as useless and won't unite the Tory Party.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 07, 2019, 08:51:22 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48182976

I don't think May wants to resign and she will probably find an excuse to stay in office as long as she can. Mainly because she knows anyone who takes over will be just as useless and won't unite the Tory Party. wants to carry on being PM and doesn't care about anything else,

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's all about her legacy.

If she steps down then she has done literally FUCK All apart from blow the Tories majority.

Why would you voluntarily go down as one of the worst and most ineffectual PM in history?

She thinks getting Brexit signed off will on some level give her a notable achievement.