Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Countdown to AreMaygeddon (the s.t.b. ex-PM thread)

Started by mothman, November 26, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 24, 2019, 10:12:04 AM
set up the grenfell tower "so nothing like it can ever happen again"

how about, uh, forcing the firms who built all these death traps to remove all the shitty cladding

To be fair, a fortnight ago they did finally do this, albeit by paying the greedy fuckers £200m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48211833

(Which can't make all the nice companies who absorbed the costs themselves very happy.)

idunnosomename

Oh no we can't annoy the rich people who build deathtraps for obscene profit!!

BlodwynPig

It fucking stinks that despite decades of scandals being (partially) exposed, it continues like this.

I hope May suffers continuously

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: jobotic on May 24, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
Oh shut up.

You're getting nearer to your far-right dream and you know it.

The Environment is the issue that is going to sweep this issue away like a tidal wave.

Not so far away is a time where we will look back on 2010-2020 as an absolutely absurd decade of inward priorities

BlodwynPig

mothman

Yes! Made to the end... more importantly, to HER end. I can retire now.

Replies From View

Quote from: Thomas on May 24, 2019, 10:17:53 AM
The gall of opening with a cover version of 'for the many, not the few', and slipping in that hollow anti-austerity tune. Tears at the end - definitely not coming back out for an encore.

Calculated to associate Labour's slogan with staleness and endings, I suspect, as they are scared of it when used truthfully.