Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Going to flounce

Started by popcorn, November 27, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Unless £300 is raised and sent to me by December 1.

popcorn

Would be a shame if I flounced wouldn't it? I'm one of the most popular posters around... you love my posts.

£300.

In regard to your Avatar, don't you mean Fleeced?

popcorn

I could change it to fleeced if that would make you more willing to raise the £300?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

popcorn

Howj Begg

I've chipped in 25pee. I would be sad for approximately 19 seconds if you flounced popcorn, so I reckon that's worth some cash. No, take it.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 27, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
I've chipped in 25pee. I would be sad for approximately 19 seconds if you flounced popcorn, so I reckon that's worth some cash. No, take it.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

those stakes are way too high for me. i'm oot

pancreas

I would give you something more valuable than money.

Cum.

popcorn

Gone back to £300 now.

£299.75 from kickstarter goal.

PlanktonSideburns

Some  sort of funny response

Sebastian Cobb

Some philosopher once wrote 'Bitches always come back'.

BlodwynPig

You wasted 1 minute of your life writing the OP, but wasted multitude of hours in totality for people reading it. You are probably responsible for the single-most loss of productivity this Earth has ever seen.

pancreas

popcorn

Right that's it... flouncing. Goodbye everyone.

popcorn

popcorn

Going to come back if no one pays £50.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I was going to flounce myself,  a short while ago. Changed me mind, though.
Don't flounce, you big puff. You can fuck off if you think I'm going to give you any money, though.

popcorn

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: popcorn on December 02, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
£10?

£10? Well... I was going to donate my last £10 to the homeless orphans fund, but if it''ll stop you from flouncing then.... ha! just kidding, I'm off to spend it on booze and crisps!

pancreas

I will pay you £10. Please PM me your bank details including home address and all the information I need to send you the money including password and PIN.

popcorn

Sorry I don't know how to use the internet or banks. Can you just leave it under a stone.

popcorn

And tell me where the stone is.

Replies From View

Hold on I forgot to put the boiling water on the teabag.

...back again.

What was it you were asking for?

popcorn

Look, if you lot don't cough up £10, I'm definitely flouncing.

Imagine it. No popcorn at Christmas. How cold and grey would that be? It just wouldn't be Christmas without old dear popcorn would it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: popcorn on December 02, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
Look, if you lot don't cough up £10, I'm definitely flouncing.

Imagine it. No popcorn at Christmas. How cold and grey would that be? It just wouldn't be Christmas without old dear popcorn would it.

You're not all that, you know.

popcorn

Imagine having to tell the children that popcorn won't be coming for Christmas. Imagine their faces.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: popcorn on December 02, 2018, 04:31:25 PM
Imagine having to tell the children that popcorn won't be coming for Christmas. Imagine their faces.

it's wot tipped it for me to be honest.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on December 02, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Imagine telling them that instead of minced pies they'll be getting popped corn.  It's no substitute is it.

Utter shambles this. Have a word with yourself.