Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Saltburn Mungpits

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 28, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

£1.75 30mins
£5 2hrs
£12 all day pass
.towel £5 rent - spk to Darren

Part of the registered European Mungpit Network ©

Beagle 2

* absolute disgusting

I reached saltnurn mungoits with 2 little ones in tow they we're v excited to see "international recognised mung" well you can imagine my disapointment when I got there to find DRY MUNG and a VARB WIRE surround each pit which I nicked my fany on DO NOT USE!!!! Overall a great experience.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ask Tony if any pits are fully munged - he will replenish

Beagle 2

***** clarification

Elaine here from SM, pls DO NOT pay any attention to the review above, she is a known troll around all the pits in West Yorks, was v. abusive to both mung strainers on duty that day and obviously fucked off her fucking face excuse my French. We have fresh Turkish mung next week, non-gluten and pet-friendly except dogs/cats etc. Shakin Stevens signing Christmas items on 16/12 in pit 6 please come down from 3pm we will be closed for refurb indefinitely starting today.

TrenterPercenter

Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn when accessing the mungpits.  This is not only for your personal safety but for your personal enjoyment of the mung.

Glebe

I saw this yesterday, £4.95, Halfords.

hamfist

I get anxious in public mungpits. Thinking of trying one of those home mung kits, anyone tried them ? any recommendations ?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: hamfist on November 29, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
I get anxious in public mungpits. Thinking of trying one of those home mung kits, anyone tried them ? any recommendations ?

Panasonic price for performance ratio is the best for my money.

Just don't rock up at Saltburn with one. Those mungers take no prisoners.

pancreas

Quote from: hamfist on November 29, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

If you find the mixed pits make you nervous, then you can always go in the men-only mungpit. It's a very different atmosphere. The mung gets chucked about quite a bit more roughly, but you get more of a sense of community, I find.