Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:35:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Look at this fucking massive cow

Started by Phil_A, November 28, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil_A

Fucking look at it. How can this even exist?

A massive Australian cow named Knickers has been spared the slaughterhouse and the dinner table thanks to its sheer size.

The behemoth bovine hails from a farm in the town of Myalup in Western Australia and was recently saved from the barbecue because of its size, standing nearly two metres tall and weighing more than a car.

"He was too big to go into the export plant's chain," Geoff Pearson, the steer's owner, told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). "We have a high turnover of cattle, and he was lucky enough to stay behind."

According to Pearson, the animal stands 194 centimetres tall and weighs about 1,400 kilograms, double the weight of an average Holstein Friesian and about a 50 centimetres taller.

"It was too heavy. I wouldn't be able to put it through a processing facility," Pearson told Perth Now. "So I think it will just live happily ever after."

Captain Z

Inside is an army of vegans who were waiting to be taken into the slaughterhouse before bursting out and attacking the place from the inside.

Replies From View

biggytitbo

David Dimbleby will be shitting himself.

Uncle TechTip

Well, after looking at the huge cow I'm now stuck for what to do.

Pingers

All media outlets should have to refer to it as the "fucking massive cow" by law.

Replies From View

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 28, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
Well, after looking at the huge cow I'm now stuck for what to do.

I just hope there are more of them yet to happen.

MuteBanana

biggytitbo

If there's one thing you can say about this cow it's that it's fucking massive.

Pingers

If cows obey the same laws of stereotype as humans then the fucking massive cow should be kind, none too bright and somewhat clumsy. I can only hope that this is the case, or the universe is broken and I can't cope.

The Culture Bunker

Miles Hunt reported as saying: "see, now THAT is what I was talking about."

canadagoose

I thought someone had posted a picture of me for a minute!!!

No, but seriously, that is a big cow. Very moving.

Kelvin

When will Ace Ventura fall out of it's arse?

Replies From View

Quote from: Pingers on November 28, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
If cows obey the same laws of stereotype as humans then the fucking massive cow should be kind, none too bright and somewhat clumsy. I can only hope that this is the case, or the universe is broken and I can't cope.

I hope it is called Derke.

Replies From View

And I hope it is able to fuck all the lady cows to make more massive cows.  More massive cows needed.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Pingers on November 28, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

Yeah it's a Lencoe.

biggytitbo

The other cows are apparently really small cows, but the big cow is still a big cow, just a small one.

it's just a normalcow, the small ones are it's babys

The smaller brown ones are actually orbiting it.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 28, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
The other cows are apparently really small cows, but the big cow is still a big cow, just a small one.

No they're just far away.

I thought this was going to be a thread about hucows. Thank God it wasn't!

biggytitbo

It's actually a bullock.  They can grow to a larger size because its bollocks are cut off at a young age, so its hormones ain't quite right.  This one's off the scale though - The Robert Wadlow of the bovine world.

Spoon of Ploff

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Mr_Simnock

[tag]Gemma Collins leaves thread relieved[/tag]

Tony Tony Tony

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on November 28, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
It's actually a bullock.  They can grow to a larger size because its bollocks are cut off at a young age, so its hormones ain't quite right.  This one's off the scale though - The Robert Wadlow of the bovine world.

Wait so 'bullock' doesn't just mean 'man cow'?

Christ I'm 32 and I don't know the basics. It was only 4 years ago I found out goats weren't just male sheep.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on November 28, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
[tag]Gemma Collins leaves thread relieved[/tag]

:s/Gemma Colllins/yer maw/gj