Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Look at this fucking massive cow

Started by Phil_A, November 28, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This is about the sixth time I've come on this thread, to look at the picture. That cow really *is* fucking massive.

Those two other pictures what biggytitbo re-showed are just plain disturbing, however.

FUCKING MASSIVELY NECESSARY NEW PAGE

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 29, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
Lol, is that the weatherman who got caught flipping the bird?

Yes, yes it is.

Lost Oliver

samadriel

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 28, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
I get no sense of scale from that picture. They could have parked a massey or an international next to it or lobbed a banana on it for scale? Ridiculous

Here's the cow compared to Michael Jordan:

momatt

Alberon

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 29, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Why is she so happy?

Because she doesn't have to stick her arm up the cow's arse?

TrenterPercenter

I present to you the Super Cow of Belgium.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 29, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Why is she so happy?

Because she has located the blockage that is stopping the entire universe from being sucked in.

Obel

This cow story and the not-dead Irish footballer are easily the best of the last week. Problem is I haven't seen a video of this cow yet. I'd be absolutely devastated if it turned out to be a hoax cow.

Pingers

They should ship the cow off to India. The Hindus would love it, they could declare it a God. They'd have a living, breathing, farting, shitting God, right there. Huge crowds would come from far and wide to touch it and be blessed by it. And they could fill it with sweets. Those nice ones they have, made with condensed milk. Made from its own holy milk, the condensed milk of a Living God.

Blue Jam

[Alan Partridge voice]"Why am I so big?"[/Alan Partridge voice]

[Lynn voice]"Fat cow"[/Lynn voice]

MoonDust

RedRevolver

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 28, 2018, 08:31:57 PM
Wait so 'bullock' doesn't just mean 'man cow'?

Christ I'm 32 and I don't know the basics. It was only 4 years ago I found out goats weren't just male sheep.

See, after WILTY and Tomasz Schafernaker's admittance to having only recently found out, in his thirties, that lambs are baby sheep, I can't help but give  anyone otherwise reasonably intelligent the benefit of the doubt that, yes, in some ways, quite retarded.

biggytitbo

For everyone getting bored of MASSIVE COWS now, here's the world smallest cow, which is better -

Bhazor

momatt

Quote from: Bhazor on November 30, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Can we take a second to talk about this giant chicken?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzBXCXfbcg

That's clearly just a man in a crap costume though.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Replies From View

Has there ever been a cow where looking at it more closely causes it to resemble a complete different animal altogether?

The Culture Bunker

Given that the cow is escaping slaughter by being so fucking massive, I think I see this more as an evolutionary step. Observe the first of our future masters, the ones who will be leading us to the abattoir.

biggytitbo

Some cows look like spiders if you view them from a special angle.

Replies From View

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on November 30, 2018, 07:47:20 PM
Given that the cow is escaping slaughter by being so fucking massive, I think I see this more as an evolutionary step. Observe the first of our future masters, the ones who will be leading us to the abattoir.

Slurp!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 07:57:55 PM
Some cows look like spiders if you view them from a special angle.

An angle that raises more questions than it answers.

biggytitbo

momatt

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on November 30, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Damn them.
Damn them them all to hell.

Replies From View

I'm not really a fan of Tim Burton's new stuff.