Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:56:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Look at this fucking massive cow

Started by Phil_A, November 28, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: Phil_A on November 28, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Good to see that the bovine reincarnation of André the Giant has been spared being turned into a several hundred Happy Meals.

Quote from: Bhazor on November 30, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

STOP DRESSING UP WARWICK DAVIS IN ANIMAL COSTUMES FOR YOUR OWN SICK AND TWISTED ENTERTAINMENT, GERVAIS!

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 29, 2018, 12:09:18 AM
That is a fuckoff big cow. Thankee.

My contribution of cow amazingness is cows with cannulas:

Today I learned that reality is far more fucked up than the imaginations of Cronenberg and Lynch combined.  The more you learn... the more you want to throw up.

gmoney

What *is* going on in those disgusting pictures of people with their arms in the side of cows? It's setting off some sort of previously unrealised phobia.

Alberon

St_Eddie

Cloud

[tag]Jo Brand doubles down on the self deprecating title of her autobiography[/tag]

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
For everyone getting bored of MASSIVE COWS now, here's the world smallest cow, which is better -

Thats just a very large richard branson (who's let himself go).

Replies From View

When I was a child there was never any differentiation between mammals.  You wouldn't ever describe a "massive cow", for example, as there was no such thing.  It was simply a mammal, and against other members of its own species it didn't matter if it was bigger or smaller, as it could always find a similar sized member of a different mammal.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Bhazor on November 30, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Can we take a second to talk about this giant chicken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzBXCXfbcg

Is it possible to be gay for a chicken? (Asking for a friend)

St_Eddie

Quote from: Phil_A on November 28, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

I'm very confused.  It's behind the small cows but it's bigger, so is it near or far away?

Brian Freeze

Putting a big or small thing next to something that is a young version of itself or not the same breed is a daft thing to do as no-one can take it seriously.

Why not stick it in front of an internationally recognised system of measurement like a double decker bus, a Mini, Wales or a T-Rex? Use a human hair for those things towards the smaller end of the scale.

would have preferred for people to find a big frog. until then: no dice. i will not suckle the big cow like the rest of you sickos

Brian Freeze

Quote from: gmoney on December 04, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
What *is* going on in those disgusting pictures of people with their arms in the side of cows? It's setting off some sort of previously unrealised phobia.

It's worse than that. Unless I've read it wrong, the cows are used for research into their digestive systems. Not keen on it myself.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on December 05, 2018, 12:41:34 AM
...i will not suckle the big cow like the rest of you sickos

You will suckle.  You'll suckle and you'll bloody well like it, young man.  The good Lord didn't see fit to provide us with this massive cow for you not to suckle upon its teats.  Now off to bed with you and we'll hear no more about it.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Cloud on December 04, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
[tag]Jo Brand doubles down on the self deprecating title of her autobiography[/tag]

+ fucking massive amount of karma.

biggytitbo

I'd like to see one of those cattle mutilating alien ponces faces if he encountered this big bastard in a field one night.