Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:28:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Monkey Loving

Started by fatguyranting, November 29, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatguyranting

I'm aware it's an ape but monkey scanned better. Admit to gipping a little when I read this.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/98117/orangutan-shaved-made-up-and-prostituted-to-men-for-six-years

I struggle with the concept of someone paying for sex who decides 'yeah fuck it, I'll go inter-species today'

biggytitbo

They could have chosen a sexier picture, like that one with the Alsation wearing suspenders.

Sebastian Cobb

Is this a new article?I read something like this in vice years ago, back when it was a free mag you got in record shops and was mostly ads.

Neville Chamberlain

Icehaven

"Pony was a cash cow and she earned that village a lot of money.''

Drink a lot in Borneo, do they?

Jittlebags

Nice, a Hairy Handshake behind a skip.

biggytitbo

Orangapootang.

Doesn't quite work. Close though.

fatguyranting

In one of the pictures online, a pouting, lip glossed Pony can be seen sporting a full set of pearls (fake I'm guessing) in a bid to entice the non-bestiality minded punter to succumb to her hirsute charms. The Sun also claimed that she had been taught to 'gyrate' and perform a clumsy lap dance for her sordid suitors, although sadly they had no photographic evidence to back this up.

Lemming

How about some Monkey Sex Dolls (with body heat options) for these miserable monkeyfuckers. All the fun of raping an orangutang, none of the risk of losing your cash cow when people come to rescue it.

Captain Z

"Forced into sex acts with men twice her size"

As if that's the detail that's going to push people into thinking 'a bit much, that'.

im barry bethel

QuotePony is one of many orangutans illegally traded throughout Asia. The apes are sold for up to £10,000 on the black market and even on social media sites.

Shurely a Romanian orphan sells for less than £10k

Lordofthefiles

Macaques gone all hard just thinking about it!

PlanktonSideburns

was going to post something about how awful and bleak this story is, but im worried my new avatar might just make it look a bit sarcastic

batwings

Quote from: fatguyranting on November 29, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
I'm aware it's an ape but monkey scanned better. Admit to gipping a little when I read this.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/98117/orangutan-shaved-made-up-and-prostituted-to-men-for-six-years

I struggle with the concept of someone paying for sex who decides 'yeah fuck it, I'll go inter-species today'

Sometimes you've got to get it any which way you can.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: batwings on November 29, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
Sometimes you've got to get it any which way you can.

It's called rape.

Janie Jones

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 29, 2018, 02:56:04 PM
Is this a new article?I read something like this in vice years ago, back when it was a free mag you got in record shops and was mostly ads.
You're right, it dates from 2003 but an animal/wildlife conservation charity have given it another airing recently.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Could awareness of her plight not have been raised by a fax from Jilly Cooper?