Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:56:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What kinds of gobshite am I, what kinds there are there in general?

Started by George White, November 30, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George White

A phrase my dad keeps asking, so let's find out, shall we?

- The enthusiastic gobshite (probably me)
- The posh gobshite
- The dirty old gobshite

Sony Walkman Prophecies

You might be an Ordinary Shite. The kind of guy who has a current account, thinks about buying a pet but doesn't, bad at remembering birthdays, effusive at the prospect of 'dress down Fridays'

You're almost certainly an O.S.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on November 30, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
You might be an Ordinary Shite. The kind of guy who has a current account, thinks about buying a pet but doesn't, bad at remembering birthdays, effusive at the prospect of 'dress down Fridays'

You're almost certainly an O.S.

Ordinary Shite does buy a pet. A dog. In a city. One bedroom apartment. Makes sure the footpaths have their full complement of dog turds by taking the dog for his daily walk. When his pet dies he buys another, otherwise the footpaths might eventually be clear of canine shite and we can't have that.

Ordinary Shite.

PlanktonSideburns

Wankers and cunts is always how I split it in my head

Wankers producing malicious effects through immaturity, incompotence or misguided attempts at making an impression

Cunts being ones who's malice goes exactly where it's intended, bullseye, no fussing about

Been a lifelong wanker, becoming more and more of a cunt these days