Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What is the largest animal you would be prepared to slaughter at home

Started by pancreas, November 30, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

You've got a sharp knife and a bath.

I don't think I could go bigger than duck, in honesty. I think despatching a goose would be quite upsetting. Goat is right out.

Queneau

You know that giant from the story with that little cunt and his beans? Yeah, I could do the giant. Need a giant bathtub though so I'd have to do it at his place.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A human but only one with achondroplasia and an attitude problem.

kittens

no mammals or birds. maybe a small reptile. wouldn't use the knife. stamp it's lights out.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If you don't use the knife you have to use it on yourself - forfeit

Buelligan

I think I would kill something for it's own good if I had to (you know what I mean) but I'd probably use a lump hammer.  Other than that, I'm with NoSleep.  I get upset and think about it for weeks (not a joke) if I accidentally tread on a snail.

Having said all that, yesterday, I was forced to intervene in a dual to the death between a hunting dog on the lam and my neighbour's beloved puss.  Jesus Christ, I got bitten (hands) and it's a long time since I've seen that much human, dog and cat blood, they had to wash down the lane. 

Thankfully all the combatants seem to have survived but it just goes to show, even something as cute and innocuous as a tiny fluffy little kitty is not always quite the walkover you might imagine.

Icehaven

Sober - probably nothing
Drunk - probably anything

But enough about my sex life.

EOLAN

Knickers; the Giant Australian cow.
Although any photos I have seen; I am convinced they just surrounded an averaged size Friesian cow with a lot of small brown cows.

Jerzy Bondov

I'd rather not but I suppose I could take down a big dog. Would probably need a hand though as I'm quite scared of big dogs

Jerzy Bondov

I've already got two small cats. I wouldn't slaughter them though, even though they try to make me fall down the stairs and die every single morning. Sometimes you look at them and think you know what mate I could just step on you really hard and that'd be it for you. You have no idea of the power I have over you, you lowly beast. But you love them.

Buelligan

Sorry, I just meant a small cat would easily handle a large dog for you, between games of backgammon (and probably bring you the choicest cuts, tastefully arranged with some flowers, afterwards).

Sebastian Cobb

Helped a mate off a couple of cockrels (they had 3 young ones and you only really want one for some hens). It was grim, especially plucking them when they were still warm, like a reminder they'd recently been alive.

Tasted good though.

kittens

could kill a big crab with a hammer but they aren't animals really are they.

Cuellar

Pijlstaart

Fucking hate the cornflake hen, don't think it got it's position on merit, I'd kill it. Changes size too, dependent on the box, so might be a spirited fight.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBy7uRPNOE . We've all got to kill things sometimes, like lord disney said in his lion film, nnaaaaah sowenyaahh, mabageethee baba. Killing is good sometimes, a cleansing experience, and I'd cleanse this earth of the cornflake hen.

DrGreggles

Next door's annoying cat.
It'd be easy to catch too, the fat fuck.

Buelligan

I'd have a go at Tony Blair but that would be for the good of everyone, I wouldn't eat him.  Similarly BoJo but someone would have to immobilise him with a harpoon first.  I'm limber and keen, even with my injuries, but I'm not that weighty.