Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:15:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gonna give a content warning on this one. Some strong stuff here.

A major series of articles were released this week by the Miami Herald, detailing how uber-rich financier Jeffrey Epstein was caught red handed in 2005 running what was essentially a paedophile ring, where he used his home, private jet and private island to abuse young girls and essentially use them as sex slaves. His victims probably number in the hundreds, and around thirty girls came forward to accuse him of a number of crimes including rape.

That's bad enough, but it gets worse. Epstein was well connected, a certified member of the elite class. There are other people who would be caught up in this. The flight logs for Epstein's private plane were seized in the investigation, and they make very interesting reading. Epstein managed to secure an incredibly lenient deal, that involved him serving only a 13 month sentence, with him being allowed to be let out of prison during the day. One of the other terms of the deal is that the case and evidence for the prosecution would be suppressed and not made available publicly and also, and this is unbelievable, that all persons who may have participated in these activities with Epstein were to be granted automatic immunity. Needless to say, this seems to suggest that there was intervention from the highest level. One of the people who negotiated this deal is now a Trump cabinet member. Check those flight logs...

So this is it. If you've ever wondered what the elite class is up to, this is pretty much the worst conspiracy theories confirmed. One of the worst crimes imaginable, and in the end they'll just cover up for each other, because they all have leverage on each other.

Here's the recent article, which goes into detail and names names (which I haven't done here just to be on the safe side): https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Part Two: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

Part Three: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html

Also, allegations from a few years ago: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-virginia-roberts-claims-fbi-has-videos-of-her-underage-sex-with-10031803.html

George Oscar Bluth II

All of it is astonishing and it leads you to think they're protecting someone. But not any of the people who have been named as "friends of Jeffrey Epstein", clearly there are other people involved too.

Extremely murky.

biggytitbo

It's good that they've written it up in a mainstream publication but the alternative media have been trying to get people to listen about Epstein for years, and Ed Opperman and Pearse Redmond's podcasts have had him as their central subject for at least 5 years now.

We know he had secret cameras fitted in his house, which was kitted out like a kind of shabby boutique hotel, and that he had a mind boggling number of rich and powerful mates, from Trump to Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew.

I think we all know why he escaped what would be life imprisonment for anyone else.

Found another in-depth article about Epstein (from before he was caught) that contains this eyebrow-raising quote:
QuoteEpstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

biggytitbo

I was going on about Epstein and that particular quote from Trump on here years ago.

I'm pretty sure how close they were that Trump was involved in some of Epsteins 'activities'. Take a look at how Trumps modelling agency has a big overlap with Epstein, and was alleged to be importing underage girls and mistreating them.

Also Ghislain Maxwell, Roberts daughter, was basically Epstein's pimp, snaring teenage girls for him, including the one at the centre of the case who worked for Trump age 15 at Mar a lago.

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 12:52:44 PMhe had a mind boggling number of rich and powerful mates, from Trump to Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew.

I think we all know why he escaped what would be life imprisonment for anyone else.

Here's the thing tho, I don't get why the entire justice apparatus of the US is used to protect any of those three people. GOP in power in 2007 so fuck Clinton, Trump is a reality TV star at this point and Prince Andrew is a foreign royal.

Especially since all these names came out anyway. There's something more but what the fuck it is I have no idea.

biggytitbo

There'll be loads of others, he is amazingly well connected - to all sorts of billionaires, financiers, bankers etc.

But he clearly wasn't a freelance pervert either. I bet all those cameras weren't so he could jack off to Trump slobbering over an underage girl do you?

Sexually compromising material on prominent people is the meat and drink of the intelligence agencies, who also have the power to ensure someone gets a cushy deal in exchange for keeping their gobs shut.

George Oscar Bluth II

Thinking about it the most jaw dropping bit is when they let him out of day release 6 says a week during his 12 month sentence.

They were barely even pretending to punish him. Kudos to the cops who legitimately wanted to take him down, but everyone else involved should be thrown into the sea.

biggytitbo

Plus he had (at least partially) paid for the wing of the prison he wasn't required to spend much time in I believe.

Spent most of his sentence jetting around to hs various swanky properties.

jobotic

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
I was going on about Epstein and that particular quote from Trump on here years ago.

I'm pretty sure how close they were that Trump was involved in some of Epsteins 'activities'. Take a look at how Trumps modelling agency has a big overlap with Epstein, and was alleged to be importing underage girls and mistreating them.

Also Ghislain Maxwell, Roberts daughter, was basically Epstein's pimp, snaring teenage girls for him, including the one at the centre of the case who worked for Trump age 15 at Mar a lago.

And yet you wanted him to win the presidential election?

How odd.

George Oscar Bluth II

Yeah but you see this brilliantly reported, impeccably sourced piece from the Miami Herald is exactly as true as Pizzagate. You won't believe what Hillary gets up to in that basement!

biggytitbo

Brilliantly reported, impeccably sourced piece with precisely no new information in it that wasn't already reported years ago, but nobody was interested.

Dex Sawash

[tag] the Jeffery Epstein [/tag]

Buelligan

I hope a gang of tiny women emerge from behind their beds whilst they're sleeping and smothers them all.  I hope that any woman near them at any moment spits in their drinks and curses their every breath.

biggytitbo

The bizarre temple with golden owl statue on Epstein's private island, for those who think we aren't well into Eyes Wide Shut territory here -

kngen

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Brilliantly reported, impeccably sourced piece with precisely no new information in it that wasn't already reported years ago, but nobody was interested. I knew it first, and better.

Yeah, it's a bummer when your special secret shit becomes mainstream and you lose the warm glow of knowing something that other people don't, isn't it? Never mind the fact that the publicity could help some of the victims in their on-going legal battle to have the case re-opened and shine a light on all the shady deals that took place. But that's not important, is it? Pub-bore oneupmanship is what's really at stake.

jobotic

I'm still intrigued Biggy, as to why you thought that a man who you have been pretty sure for years was involved, should be president?

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Brilliantly reported, impeccably sourced piece with precisely no new information in it that wasn't already reported years ago, but nobody was interested.

It's not just one piece, it's three articles which feature new interviews with the police and the victims. Also, the 'msm' has covered the Epstein stuff before, google and you'll find all sorts of articles about him from major publications. Obviously the more fearless publications like Gawker (RIP) joined more dots, but it's neither true to say that this is something previously kept properly underground or that there's nothing new in these articles. These articles feature new information about just how exactly the investigation was impeded, and what the negotiations were (including email exchanges). That's why this is notable. The extent of this is being brought to light in a way that has now advanced beyond speculation.

biggytitbo

Quote from: kngen on November 30, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
Yeah, it's a bummer when your special secret shit becomes mainstream and you lose the warm glow of knowing something that other people don't, isn't it? Never mind the fact that the publicity could help some of the victims in their on-going legal battle to have the case re-opened and shine a light on all the shady deals that took place. But that's not important, is it? Pub-bore oneupmanship is what's really at stake.

It's not special secret shit, as I already explained this has been reported loads of times before, just very few people were interested beyond where they could use it to score a narrow partizan point against Clinton or Trump.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on November 30, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
It's not just one piece, it's three articles which feature new interviews with the police and the victims. Also, the 'msm' has covered the Epstein stuff before, google and you'll find all sorts of articles about him from major publications. Obviously the more fearless publications like Gawker (RIP) joined more dots, but it's neither true to say that this is something previously kept properly underground or that there's nothing new in these articles. These articles feature new information about just how exactly the investigation was impeded, and what the negotiations were (including email exchanges). That's why this is notable. The extent of is being brought to light in a way that has now advanced beyond speculation.

The main angle on msm reporting of the Epstein case was how the association embarrassed one of his famous friends, rather than the story itself.

As I said, try listening to Porkins, Opperman or The Corbett report, they have gone into vast detail on this case, hours and hours, including the back room machinations that got him off, and details that aren't even in this.

It's a good article thought and its good that its finally getting some proper in depth attention in the msm, but it is also years late and its a shame the people who have been hammering this story for years arent getting much credit for it.

biggytitbo

biggytitbo

Porkins coverage of this is particularly good on the Mike Cernovich side of this case, which isnt mentioned in the Herald multipart article at all, and how he tried to insert himself into the case ostensibly as a sympathetic ally of Epstein victim Virginia Roberts whilst actually working as a proxy for Alan Dershowitz, Epstein's close friend and alleged fellow abuser.

Might also explain why ostensible Democrat Dershowitz has spent the last few years hawking himself around tv studies defending Donald Trump. All boys in it together?

lots of questions swirling around what really happened to Dershowitz's first wife

chveik

fucking hell

btw biggytitbo, it's rather ironic (and distasteful) to see your HAHA RAPE comments in this thread (https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,70451.0/topicseen.html) from yesterday.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: jobotic on November 30, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
I'm still intrigued Biggy, as to why you thought that a man who you have been pretty sure for years was involved, should be president?

The fact that biggy responded to the post before this, and the post after this, raised a smile, I have to admit.

biggytitbo

Yeah I've answered him a million times though.

hummingofevil

Is there any chance this thread doesn't just become another Biggy attack/defence thread? It's fucking dull.

The parallel with Savile and Dolphin Square is there to see but unfortunately for the US elites they don't have the libel laws and a McAlpine to shut it all down.

Just a reminder that for Savile to have the access to Maggie and Charlie that he had, the secret services would have know everything he was up to so the surprise of the establishment is a nonsense. Same applies here. We all know how much Andrew demands to be given the full works when it comes to Royal Protection so idea that someone who mixes with Clinton's, Trump's and Windsor's has secrets is impossible.

biggytitbo

I think Savile played the same role as Epstein did  - a serial sex offender, a precurer for other elites and an intellegence asset for gathering blackmail material on politicians, and other prominent public figures.