Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:40:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambient Sheep

I liked this comment under that article:

QuoteInteresting how this article takes the time to point out Epstein was hired to an elite academy without credentials but, totally fails to add that it was none other than AG William Barr's father who hired him. Donald Barr was a known OSS (CIA pre-cursor) operative. Aircraft belonging to DynCorp has been recorded in Epstein's possesion AND at the island. Between his ties to Wexner (MEGA Group) & his probable recruitment as a CIA asset by AG Barr's father, it's pretty likely that Epstein was running CIA/Mossad honeypots. Let us not forget that AG Barr himself was/is CIA and was a member of the DOPE INC. syndicate (Bush-Clinton Crime Family)

biggytitbo

If you look at how many notable people Epstein's pimp Ghislaine Maxwell knew its mind boggling. Presidents, politicians, millionaires, royals, celebrities - she's almost like some kind of Forrest gump figure who constantly crops up in the background whenever there are rich and powerful people present.

Whether we'll find out who she really works for when all this unravels is anyone's guess.

Ambient Sheep

Yes, she gets a mention in the comments too.

Ferris

I believe the complaint against Maxwell is being unsealed also, which will be interesting.

BlodwynPig

Thanks Ferris. Enlightening if complex briefing

(From last page)

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 13, 2019, 07:34:26 PM
Thanks Ferris. Enlightening if complex briefing

I'm going to delete it in a bit. Not comfortable revealing too much about my professional life online.

Edit: removed it. Just wanted to demonstrate it was cobblers, without my response becoming searchable in the future.

PlanktonSideburns

fair enough, - great analysis tho

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 13, 2019, 07:35:12 PM
I'm going to delete it in a bit. Not comfortable revealing too much about my professional life online.

Useful insider trading info for a fishmonger from Adelaide though!

Ambient Sheep

ffs just missed it.  I skimmed it the first time but was going to go back and read it properly.

biggytitbo

Mossad spy Robert Maxwell's daughter of course. If you aren't following him already, get yourself to dame Alun Roberts Twitter feed, his stuff on the incredible number of connections between Epstein and Maxwell and British establishment figures is amazing stuff - https://twitter.com/ciabaudo?s=09

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 13, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

Edit: removed it. Just wanted to demonstrate it was cobblers, without my response becoming searchable in the future.

It was overcomplicated for a layman anyway, so not very enlightening. I was about to ask you if you were basically saying that no one would be able to know or share the names of everyone they had traded with because of data protection law.

You also claimed to be able to discredit the other points made in the twitter thread but you couldn't be arsed, or something. If you know about this stuff, it doesn't need to be a personally traceable essay.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 13, 2019, 07:41:28 PM
Mossad spy Robert Maxwell's daughter of course. If you aren't following him already, get yourself to dame Alun Roberts Twitter feed, his stuff on the incredible number of connections between Epstein and Maxwell and British establishment figures is amazing stuff - https://twitter.com/ciabaudo?s=09

Looks like he'll retweet any old Trump-supporting tinfoil hat 'news' sites, e.g https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1150045999764688897.

I'm out.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 13, 2019, 06:06:11 PM
There are assumptions in there that don't make sense, or demonstrate a lack of experience/understanding with how investment funds work.

Didn't see the original message but I have to disagree with you. It sounds perfectly plausible to me. I also don't like to talk about my professional life online, but let's just say I ran a couple of major sex trafficking operations in the mid to late nineties.

José

from the look of that temple, i'd be extremely surprised if it doesnt turn out epstein has a labyrinth under his private island that he releases doped up tweens into to stalk whilst wearing only a hollowed out bull's head and a chemically assisted erection.

doubly so if someone hasn't escaped it by gluing albatross feathers together with celebrity spunk and using their hastily constructed wings to fly away to safety.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 13, 2019, 09:04:35 PM
Looks like he'll retweet any old Trump-supporting tinfoil hat 'news' sites, e.g https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1150045999764688897.

I'm out.

Nobodies perfect, he retweets cadwalldrs nonsense aswell. But he's particular great at finding old newspaper reports that have fallen down the memory hole, or that nobody previously made the Epstein connection to. He's even better at finding old stories about British establishment paedophiles.

Urinal Cake

Of course conspiracy theorists freak out about Moloch, owls and Satanism conspiracies but not about the actual proven garden-variety massage/soapland/party pedophilia.

jobotic

Oh good he's back. Sink the Belgrano!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 13, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

Nobodies perfect, he retweets cadwalldrs nonsense aswell. But he's particular great at finding old newspaper reports that have fallen down the memory hole, or that nobody previously made the Epstein connection to. He's even better at finding old stories about British establishment paedophiles.

Absolutely no quality control. I can see why he's right up your street.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 13, 2019, 10:35:27 PM
Absolutely no quality control. I can see why he's right up your street.

That's not really the point is it, he's a source of information, extremely useful information you don't get anywhere else. Only simpletons would therefore conclude he must be infallible and unbiased. I immedietly spotted his biases the first time I read his stuff, but am able to accept important sources of information have biases and adjust accordingly. Are you a simpleton Johnny. Or just a good impressionist?

biggytitbo

Epstein had loads of contact numbers of senior British politicians in his 'little black book', including Heseltine and numerous numbers for Peter Mandleson

BlodwynPig

biggytitbo

This from Ellen Barkin, whose ex-husband was a big pal of Epstein's -

Weirdly, Barkin was also engaged to the head lawyer of Mays child abuse enquiry, who had to quit after he was accused of sexual assault.

The whole story is nuts - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1147139374481575937.html

BlodwynPig

Maxwell's TerraMar Project closed down a couple of days ago

biggytitbo

These people always seem to insert themselves into various charities and foundations, presumably to provide themselves with cover. Known as doing a 'Savile'.

ajsmith2

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 14, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
Maxwell's TerraMar Project closed down a couple of days ago

Heard this to the tune of 'Maxwells Silver Hammer'.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 02:13:12 PM
These people always seem to insert themselves into various charities and foundations, presumably to provide themselves with cover. Known as doing a 'Savile'.

and for this reason I would lower the burden of proof to a very low level and have them all executed.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 13, 2019, 10:47:33 PM
That's not really the point is it, he's a source of information, extremely useful information you don't get anywhere else. Only simpletons would therefore conclude he must be infallible and unbiased. I immedietly spotted his biases the first time I read his stuff, but am able to accept important sources of information have biases and adjust accordingly. Are you a simpleton Johnny. Or just a good impressionist?

'Infallible and unbiased'? Haha. He retweets the paranoid ramblings of organisations that think that the weird temple (with an owl on top just like the one BILDERBERG have) on Epstein's island is a giant lift down to a network of torture dungeons. Do you want regular or STUFFED CRUST?

All the tinfoil hat stuff you love to propagate only serves to muddy the waters. It was noticeable how much more readable this thread was while you were away. Well done.

Twit 2

Conspiracy theorists are just afraid of the world. Nothing is allowed to be banal, stupid or chaotic; everything must be ordered, scheming malice. As you say, all it does is divert attention from the shit that is actually happening.

Johnny Yesno

Indeed. That guy's twitter stream has the unpleasant smell of guilt by association.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 01:38:56 PM
This from Ellen Barkin, whose ex-husband was a big pal of Epstein's -

Weirdly, Barkin was also engaged to the head lawyer of Mays child abuse enquiry, who had to quit after he was accused of sexual assault.

The whole story is nuts - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1147139374481575937.html

Maybe I'm wired a bit wrong, but what really sticks out to me when I read an article like that is how ugly/physically repellent the British establishment are. They really are a sad sorry lot. Epstein of course, being America, looks straight out of central casting. And maybe that's the thing: the public will never accept as a monster something that looks exactly like a leading man. This is where is where Rolf Harris and Gadd had it figured out long ago.