Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:34:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 14, 2019, 03:15:22 PM
Conspiracy theorists are just afraid of the world. Nothing is allowed to be banal, stupid or chaotic; everything must be ordered, scheming malice. As you say, all it does is divert attention from the shit that is actually happening.

The Epstein stuff is shit that's actually happening isn't it? And if he talks there's no limit how high this could go.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 04:16:25 PM

The Epstein stuff is shit that's actually happening isn't it? And if he talks there's no limit how high this could go.

I'll believe it when I see it. You Trump fans would never accept him being in the frame, and all that Molloch bollocks only serves to keep your paranoia levels at maximum.

José

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 12:56:37 PM
Epstein had loads of contact numbers of senior British politicians in his 'little black book', including Heseltine and numerous numbers for Peter Mandleson

i have a sneaking suspicion mandelson wouldn't be terribly interested in the 'lolita express' or any of the girls trafficked to epstein's personal sodom for that matter.

José

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on July 14, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
the public will never accept as a monster something that looks exactly like a leading man. This is where is where Rolf Harris and Gadd had it figured out long ago.

between this and people describing robert maxwell as having "movie star looks" i'm seriously starting to wonder if britain's opticians are really earning their salaries.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 12:56:37 PM

That's bugging me.  "(hl)" is presumably "homosexual lover" (although I'm not convinced, as I saw it on some other people's entries too where that would make no sense, and am not sure that it isn't "(hf)" anyway), but what the hell is "(b)"?

EDIT: boat?!  Not something I associate with Mandelson though.

BlodwynPig

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 14, 2019, 06:15:15 PM
That's bugging me.  "(hl)" is presumably "homosexual lover" (although I'm not convinced, as I saw it on some other people's entries too where that would make no sense, and am not sure that it isn't "(hf)" anyway), but what the hell is "(b)"?

EDIT: boat?!  Not something I associate with Mandelson though.

It's "hf" - Reinalado is his half father.

B should be obvious.

biggytitbo

Quote from: José on July 14, 2019, 05:55:46 PM
i have a sneaking suspicion mandelson wouldn't be terribly interested in the 'lolita express' or any of the girls trafficked to epstein's personal sodom for that matter.

I'm sure the Prince of Darkness would find some of Epstein's 'gossip' useful though.

jobotic

Why did Epstein keep his address/blackmail entries in the style of a local newspaper clipping? I'm sure I read that in the Chatham, Rochester and Gillingham News in 1982.

jobotic

"Prince" Andrew was looking a bit uncomfortable at the cricket earlier. Fucking nonce.

BlodwynPig

Demon Co.

No conspiracists pouncing on that?

Ambient Sheep

Nope, 'cos hopefully they just realise it's a typo for demon.co.uk, famous internet provider back in the day (apparently this list was stolen in 2006 or something).

Mind you, I did hear, some time in the 90s, that some US people of the more evangelical kind were blocking emails from the Demon Internet domains...

EDIT: Still going, just, in the process of being wound down and all customers transferred to current owner Vodafone: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_Internet

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 14, 2019, 08:13:49 PM
Nope, 'cos hopefully they just realise it's a typo for demon.co.uk, famous internet provider back in the day (apparently this list was stolen in 2006 or something).

Mind you, I did hear, some time in the 90s, that some US people of the more evangelical kind were blocking emails from the Demon Internet domains...

I was aware of this, but thanks

José

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 14, 2019, 08:02:01 PM

I'm sure the Prince of Darkness would find some of Epstein's 'gossip' useful though.

yes the "lord of whispers" is really hurting for juicy gossip, you complete and utter mangosteen.

biggytitbo

Quote from: José on July 14, 2019, 08:42:19 PM
yes the "lord of whispers" is really hurting for juicy gossip, you complete and utter mangosteen.

Virginia Roberts confirmed Mandelson was actually at Epstein's mansion on at least one occasion, so he wasn't just some casual business contact. I don't believe its possible to be friends with Epstein and not know what he is, so the question is what was in it for Mandy, involved with this guy running what appears to be a giant blackmailing setup?

Ferris

"Jeffrey Epstein's Safe Had 'Piles of Cash', Diamonds, and a Fake Foreign Passport, Prosecutors Say"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-case.html

Discovered in the recent raid. If that isn't the textbook case of flight risk, then I don't know what is.

If he is granted bail, then I imagine the trial will follow the same exculpatory lines and be a sham in which he walks free. If he sees a modicum of justice in the bail hearing, then it might get interesting.

Hank Venture

This is the big one, guys. This is the big OJ Simpson trial of our times. If everyone goes well here this will be the trial of the millennium. Out of everyone implicated I hope that clown haired twat Pinker is nailed to the cross. Epstein should be allowed to walk if he rats out Pinker.

Hard co-sign on that, fuck that billowy haired cunt Steven Pinker and his smarmy fucking bullshit

Hank Venture

Quote from: Petey Pate on July 12, 2019, 01:40:28 PM
Guilt by association is a cunt's trick, but the irony of this juxtaposition is hard to ignore.

By the way, a choice quote from the MeToo-disgraced Lawrence «Idiot» Krauss, the wretched ghoul in the centre there:

"As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/lawrence-krauss-sexual-harassment-allegations

A quote from 2018. Insane.

I scientifically ascertained that Mr. Epstein did not rape children in front of my scientist eyes, and the trial was not peer reviewed per se, ipso facto the empirical evidence showed that the convicted child rapist was in fact a nice guy.

Endicott

The re-emergence of titbo must have stopped you reading the previous pages. Go to bottom of page 5, do not pass GO.

QDRPHNC

Ferris

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 13, 2019, 07:25:26 PM
If you look at how many notable people Epstein's pimp Ghislaine Maxwell knew its mind boggling. Presidents, politicians, millionaires, royals, celebrities - she's almost like some kind of Forrest gump figure who constantly crops up in the background whenever there are rich and powerful people present.

Whether we'll find out who she really works for when all this unravels is anyone's guess.

At least one of the related civil lawsuit against her is expected to be unsealed in the next few weeks

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html

PlanktonSideburns

Feels like if he gets diagnosed as a not real business man, then it will be OK to arrest him on all the paedophile rapes. Because he lied about being a big business boy. If it comes out he's not a very good science man aswell then Hele be DOUBLE fucked

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 16, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
At least one of the related civil lawsuit against her is expected to be unsealed in the next few weeks

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html

Just do it today, why be a tease

biggytitbo

Quote"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?" Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he'd had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He'd cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein's attorneys because he had "been told" to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone," he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Endicott

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 16, 2019, 12:09:19 PM
Sorry.

I'm just mucking about. Anyway it was comprehensively debunked by residents expert Ferris, although he's since removed the meat of it just in case he's being watched by nefarious unknown forces.

QDRPHNC

There has to be a reason why this is being allowed to play out now, when opportunities to have it play out before have amounted to zilch. I guess maybe that most recent story was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Still though, it's odd. If Epstein has dirt on everyone who could sweep this under the rug, why wouldn't they just sweep it under the rug again. Unless it's untenable, and now they're going to throw him to the wolves. Classic intelligence move.

Quote from: Endicott on July 16, 2019, 01:19:42 PM
I'm just mucking about. Anyway it was comprehensively debunked by residents expert Ferris, although he's since removed the meat of it just in case he's being watched by nefarious unknown forces.

Yeah, no worries. I did read some of FWB's posts, but I didn't read far enough back to know which article they were referring to.

Hank Venture

Maybe some rogue local law enforcement guy saw an opportunity to put his name on the map. I don't know the legalities of it, but he was arrested in New York at the behest of SDNY (Southern District of New York) - supposedly a unit that deals with political corruption who has a 95% conviction rate.