Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:28:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 17, 2019, 08:54:22 PM
The man had been a professional celebrity all his life, you don't have to be an astrophysicist to figure out that being a bland Jeb Bush type will get you less coverage.

*John Kasich. Jeb wasn't bland. He was a tragi-comic memeplex clown. Kasich was the bland one, and probably the only semi-human Republican to have run for decades. And of course he vanished into nothingness, because he treated the presidency as a job he was interviewing for, and not a trinket to glom onto for personal gain.

Gerald Fjord

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 18, 2019, 08:12:18 AM
Amazed no CaBber has stepped up to defend Epstein. Even Kim Jung Un has a CaB champion.

Curious that there should be a convenient liberal consensus form around Epstein being "bad" as if "consent" or "age" were inviolable absolute shibboleths, handed down from the cosmic good. Still, I suppose if it helps you get your 15 minutes of hate and distracts you from the real problem then it's getting the job done. Cos we've gotta trust 13 year old girls, right? That must be why we always put them in positions of power...

Hank Venture

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

"Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders," according to the three-judge panel's ruling."

Who do we reckon? "Well-known PM" is surely Ehud Barak.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 18, 2019, 12:47:58 PM
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

"Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders," according to the three-judge panel's ruling."

Theresa May, surely.

PlanktonSideburns

Well known PM

Is Paul McCartney

Or Peter Molyneux

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

"Baby you send me (nudez)
Baby you send me (bathwater)
Set adrift on memory bliss of you (paedo-ho)"

biggytitbo

BlodwynPig

Goldentony

I haven't been following this, can someone some it up quick? The best I can make of it is rich nonce has a Tracy Island type place where he has it off with kids and drinks blood and also has a special plane of his own and now it's coming out that he's everyone's mate and they're all shitting their backs out in case they get fingered as PROPER GEOFFREYS

PlanktonSideburns

Yea sorry we've all been over there at it exept you.

It's not that we didn't want you to come, it's just that after not telling you, we felt like admitting to keeping it secret was a bit award. This just got worse as time went on as you can imagine

Hope you don't feel too bad about it. Obviously the games up so you can't have a go now before you ask

Goldentony

does the plane have a telly?

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

Blair, no? I thought he cropped up earlier in the thread.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 18, 2019, 02:51:39 PM
Well known PM

Is Paul McCartney

Or Peter Molyneux

Princess Margaret?

BlodwynPig

kittens

the technology for creating what we know of as 'deep fakes' has existed for years, but we were only introduced to it last year as they knew videos of this stuff would soon leak and it would give them deniability. i just made this up but it is definitely true and i stake my reputation on that fact.

Hank Venture

There was a guy writing an article for Bloomberg (iirc) recently that seemed a bit hysterical about deepfakes. Lo and behold his name was in Epsteins book. Micklethwaite or something.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 19, 2019, 12:48:25 AM
Micklethwaite or something.

*Michael Caine surreptitiously sidles out of thread*

Cerys

Cameron.  'Forgetting' his kid in the pub only came to light because Epstein's minion was running late and didn't collect her as arranged.

Goldentony

has anybody who owns an island not been a fucking head the ball? Off the top of my head this cunt, Richard Branson and matey boy from that DOWN THE DOCKS film, whats his name? Leonard Belling, i'm going to keep guessing his name til I get it, Hissing Mick, Lenny Footwork, Bonce, The Godfather guy? Muswell Lenin, he was in the fucking Godfather, fuck me, Missile Defence Motorbike MARLON BRANDO, that's it, Marlon brando

Hank Venture

Yeah man, Leonard Belling you fucking penis

biggytitbo

The lofty fucker is Tom McMillen, a former basketball player and congressman -

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: Goldentony on July 19, 2019, 05:35:43 PM
has anybody who owns an island not been a fucking head the ball? Off the top of my head this cunt, Richard Branson and matey boy from that DOWN THE DOCKS film, whats his name? Leonard Belling, i'm going to keep guessing his name til I get it, Hissing Mick, Lenny Footwork, Bonce, The Godfather guy? Muswell Lenin, he was in the fucking Godfather, fuck me, Missile Defence Motorbike MARLON BRANDO, that's it, Marlon brando

Bear Grylls too, fucking awful specimen

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 19, 2019, 10:05:50 PM
The lofty fucker is Tom McMillen, a former basketball player and congressman -

lad in the back looks like hes just realized hes forgotten to cancel his free audible subscription

biggytitbo

Who is the tallest ever sex criminal?

Twit 2

jobotic

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/02/prince-andrew-named-us-lawsuit-underage-sex-allegations

I hope this catches up with him. And Dershowitz with his "this is all lies, they just want to extort money from poor Mr Epstein."

biggytitbo

So, how do we think Epstein won't make it til Christmas? Stairwell nonce bashing is an obvious possibility but I reckon more likely he'll hang himself in his cell...twice.