Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein article  (Read 1759 times)

Howj Begg

• They raised a beetroot in the air...
Re: Jeffrey Epstein article
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
Lifehack for making the website Cook'd and Bomb'd readable

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
Yeah I've answered him a million times though.

I only asked you the question today but fine. I've been told to accept what you say.

remedial_gash

• Evil green pig.
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2018, 07:04:53 PM »
Is there any chance this thread doesn’t just become another Biggy attack/defence thread? It’s fucking dull.

The parallel with Savile and Dolphin Square is there to see but unfortunately for the US elites they don’t have the libel laws and a McAlpine to shut it all down.

Just a reminder that for Savile to have the access to Maggie and Charlie that he had, the secret services would have know everything he was up to so the surprise of the establishment is a nonsense. Same applies here. We all know how much Andrew demands to be given the full works when it comes to Royal Protection so idea that someone who mixes with Clinton’s, Trump’s and Windsor’s has secrets is impossible.

I hope it doesn't degenerate into that - followed it with interest, but only clicked on the thread because I confused him with Jacob Epstein and wondered why there would be a thread on a sculpturer.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2018, 07:08:29 PM »
The bizarre temple with golden owl statue on Epstein's private island, for those who think we aren't well into Eyes Wide Shut territory here -

Clearly an Ultraman set

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2018, 08:03:44 PM »

biggytitbo

• WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAM JAFFA CAKES ASSWIPE
    • theunredacted
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2018, 09:43:43 PM »
More here on how Cernovich worked with Alan Dershowitz to try and undermine one of Epstein/Dershowitz's victims, all the while whilst attempting to portray himself as a  sympathetic ally - https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1068615911198855168?s=19

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2018, 10:03:14 PM »
I think Savile played the same role as Epstein did  - a serial sex offender, a precurer for other elites and an intellegence asset for gathering blackmail material on politicians, and other prominent public figures.

I absolutely agree with this point.

Lordofthefiles

• A dog with two dicks or a dick with two dogs
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2018, 10:20:56 PM »

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2018, 10:21:28 PM »
I absolutely agree with this point.

Yep, I think Biggy has nailed it there.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »
Epstein makes a grovveling apology to a lawyer he tried to sue, but in doing so he has deprived his many victims an opportunity to testify against him https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46446449

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »
The fact that this fucking monster is allowed to walk the streets without having rocks thrown at his head is a testament to the cowardice of people.

Also a name that shows up the flight logs: floppy haired charlatan cunt Stephen Pinker.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2018, 05:58:10 PM »
And Kevin Spacey too. What are the chances.

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM »
I think Savile played the same role as Epstein did  - a serial sex offender, a precurer for other elites and an intellegence asset for gathering blackmail material on politicians, and other prominent public figures.

This is intriguing. I reckon you're correct here. It is mentioned in the article that Epstein provided some "information" but it doesn't say what. It then hints at this information being used in a prosecution of two Bear Stearns execs during the 2008 crash, but that doesn't really ring true - first of all, the Obama admin actively helped the architects of the crash, so why do they need to forego punishing Epstein for information? It doesn't make sense to sacrifice a fish the size of Epstein for small fry like two (2) banking execs that walks free anyway.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2018, 06:54:41 PM »
As well as the hidden cameras in his house, some of his victims said Epstein would debrief them for information after they'd given a 'massage' to one of his rich/powerful/famous mates. Virginia Roberts, for instance, said:

Noting that she had already disclosed the identities of some powerful Epstein allies with whom she was made to have sex, Roberts wrote: “There were others, though, who I continue to refrain from naming publicly out of fear for physical repercussions.”

Roberts has long claimed that Epstein “debriefed” her after she had sex with his allies so that he would possess intimate and potentially embarrassing information that could be used for blackmail.

“Jeffrey Epstein knew about this physical and sexual abuse because I would detail it for him as part of my debriefing,” she said. “Epstein didn’t care. Epstein said things like, ‘You get that sometimes.’ I told him how much I hated having to be with some people, but Epstein still sent me back. I had no choice.”

So I'd say either Epstein was a freelance blackmailer who offered up juicy info on big names in exchange for a cushy sentence or he was doing the blackmail for the intelligence services and got protected because of that.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2018, 08:09:23 PM »
Short documentary about Epstein and his cushy deal here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spkcvkgsoIg

Space ghost

• The manay, joost the manay
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2018, 10:27:52 AM »
Lifehack for making the website Cook'd and Bomb'd readable

Teach me your ways.