Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howj Begg

Lifehack for making the website Cook'd and Bomb'd readable

jobotic

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
Yeah I've answered him a million times though.

I only asked you the question today but fine. I've been told to accept what you say.

remedial_gash

Quote from: hummingofevil on November 30, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Is there any chance this thread doesn't just become another Biggy attack/defence thread? It's fucking dull.

The parallel with Savile and Dolphin Square is there to see but unfortunately for the US elites they don't have the libel laws and a McAlpine to shut it all down.

Just a reminder that for Savile to have the access to Maggie and Charlie that he had, the secret services would have know everything he was up to so the surprise of the establishment is a nonsense. Same applies here. We all know how much Andrew demands to be given the full works when it comes to Royal Protection so idea that someone who mixes with Clinton's, Trump's and Windsor's has secrets is impossible.

I hope it doesn't degenerate into that - followed it with interest, but only clicked on the thread because I confused him with Jacob Epstein and wondered why there would be a thread on a sculpturer.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
The bizarre temple with golden owl statue on Epstein's private island, for those who think we aren't well into Eyes Wide Shut territory here -

Clearly an Ultraman set

biggytitbo

More here on how Cernovich worked with Alan Dershowitz to try and undermine one of Epstein/Dershowitz's victims, all the while whilst attempting to portray himself as a  sympathetic ally - https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1068615911198855168?s=19

hummingofevil

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 30, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
I think Savile played the same role as Epstein did  - a serial sex offender, a precurer for other elites and an intellegence asset for gathering blackmail material on politicians, and other prominent public figures.

I absolutely agree with this point.

Quote from: hummingofevil on November 30, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
I absolutely agree with this point.

Yep, I think Biggy has nailed it there.

biggytitbo

Epstein makes a grovveling apology to a lawyer he tried to sue, but in doing so he has deprived his many victims an opportunity to testify against him https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46446449

Hank Venture

The fact that this fucking monster is allowed to walk the streets without having rocks thrown at his head is a testament to the cowardice of people.

Also a name that shows up the flight logs: floppy haired charlatan cunt Stephen Pinker.

biggytitbo

And Kevin Spacey too. What are the chances.

Hank Venture

I think Savile played the same role as Epstein did  - a serial sex offender, a precurer for other elites and an intellegence asset for gathering blackmail material on politicians, and other prominent public figures.

This is intriguing. I reckon you're correct here. It is mentioned in the article that Epstein provided some "information" but it doesn't say what. It then hints at this information being used in a prosecution of two Bear Stearns execs during the 2008 crash, but that doesn't really ring true - first of all, the Obama admin actively helped the architects of the crash, so why do they need to forego punishing Epstein for information? It doesn't make sense to sacrifice a fish the size of Epstein for small fry like two (2) banking execs that walks free anyway.

biggytitbo

As well as the hidden cameras in his house, some of his victims said Epstein would debrief them for information after they'd given a 'massage' to one of his rich/powerful/famous mates. Virginia Roberts, for instance, said:

QuoteNoting that she had already disclosed the identities of some powerful Epstein allies with whom she was made to have sex, Roberts wrote: "There were others, though, who I continue to refrain from naming publicly out of fear for physical repercussions."

Roberts has long claimed that Epstein "debriefed" her after she had sex with his allies so that he would possess intimate and potentially embarrassing information that could be used for blackmail.

"Jeffrey Epstein knew about this physical and sexual abuse because I would detail it for him as part of my debriefing," she said. "Epstein didn't care. Epstein said things like, 'You get that sometimes.' I told him how much I hated having to be with some people, but Epstein still sent me back. I had no choice."

So I'd say either Epstein was a freelance blackmailer who offered up juicy info on big names in exchange for a cushy sentence or he was doing the blackmail for the intelligence services and got protected because of that.

biggytitbo

Space ghost

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 30, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
Lifehack for making the website Cook'd and Bomb'd readable

Teach me your ways.

Was having a read of the latest Woody Allen article about a young girl he had a relationship with and this curious detail about her employment history came up:

Google 'Woody Allen Jeffrey Epstein' for some interesting loose ends

MuteBanana

Quote from: jobotic on November 30, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
Did that picture come from here? I'm confused.

https://rebrn.com/re/caris-james-the-name-which-repeatedly-appeared-on-the-pizzagat-4504620/

I noticed those red underlines too. Desperate connection.

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 30, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Yeah but you see this brilliantly reported, impeccably sourced piece from the Miami Herald is exactly as true as Pizzagate. You won't believe what Hillary gets up to in that basement!

There was no basement. Only the one MSM invented in order to discredit the conspiracy. The theory was the killroom may have been in the basement of Comet due to the size of the restaurant and its layout. Once it was established there was no basement the theory was dropped. The killroom location theory has gone from Comet, to Bucks, to a farm and to Pegasus. But people still think PG folk believe theres a basement in Comet.

Dex Sawash

The only thing they wrong about pizzagate was that there is no basement?

MuteBanana

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 18, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
The only thing they wrong about pizzagate was that there is no basement?

That's what they did. Made it all about the basement. Describe the conspiracy, explain what the accusation was and then provide the truth.

Example "Pizzagate is a fake right wing conspiracy theory that says Hillary Clinton is sacrificing children in the basement of a pizza restaurant. Of course this is all false because the pizza restaurant doesn't even have a basement."

biggytitbo

Woody Allen was at the party Epstein hosted for Prince Andrew, alongside some other celebs, shortly after Epsteins release. Maybe there were super best thick and thin buddies, but if that's the case it's hard to believe they didn't know what he was like considering his obsession with underage girls was all consuming. If they were just casual mates then I don't know about you but I'd probably stop being friends with someone convicted of child sex trafficking.

Spotted in public with Epstein at least once after that party as well. Some extremely dodgy stuff going on here

garnish

I bet he tempted them with some sweet

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 29, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Orangapootang.

colacentral

He was teaching maths at a private school in Manhattan by the age of 20 despite not having a degree; what are the chances he conned his way into that job?

Wiki says:

QuoteEpstein taught calculus and physics at the Dalton School in Manhattan from 1973 to 1975.[4] Among his students was a son of Alan C. Greenberg, chairman of the investment bank Bear Stearns.[3] In 1976, Epstein started work as an options trader at Bear Stearns,[4] where he worked in the special products division, advising high-net-worth clients on tax strategies.[4]

Failing student gets help in exchange for a job?

Seems like he's been a conman his whole life. I wonder how many blackmail videos he has. It would be good if he releases them all on his death bed.

Is he who your man at the end of Eyes Wide Shut is based on?

Twit 2

His wiki page is nicely damning and makes reference to lots in this thread. Incredible that the POTUS can be someone who calls a paedophile a terrific guy, even acknowledging he's a paedophile in the same statement as the endorsement! Surprised the page has not being ruthlessly edited. Good work to whoever wrote it though.

chveik

Quote from: colacentral on December 19, 2018, 01:51:43 AM
Is he who your man at the end of Eyes Wide Shut is based on?

I'm not sure that he's known to be a paedophile in the movie.

Potentially major development, the case file could potentially be unsealed on March 19 and it would blow the lid off of this whole fucking thing. Some major stuff could come out: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article227411649.html

chveik

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on March 12, 2019, 01:33:20 AM
Potentially major development, the case file could potentially be unsealed on March 19 and it would blow the lid off of this whole fucking thing. Some major stuff could come out: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article227411649.html

I really hope it will. thanks for the link M. Verdoux

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on March 12, 2019, 01:33:20 AM

Did anything come of this?

Is there a non tinfoil hat based podcast where people discuss this whole epstein thing?