Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:38:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 20, 2019, 12:37:05 PM
So, how do we think Epstein won't make it til Christmas? Stairwell nonce bashing is an obvious possibility but I reckon more likely he'll hang himself in his cell...twice.

Prison nonce-bashing, perpetrator conveniently already on death row and quickly despatched by the state.

Paul Calf

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 20, 2019, 12:37:05 PM
So, how do we think Epstein won't make it til Christmas? Stairwell nonce bashing is an obvious possibility but I reckon more likely he'll hang himself in his cell...twice.

With his hands cuffed behind his back.

Hank Venture

I don't think anything will happen to him other than him actually committing suicide or actually being the victim of assault. The MCC, where he is incarcarated, is apparently quite serious - it's where El Chapo was held until sentencing. If powerful people would try to have him killed, how would they go about it? How would they know he hasn't got a dead man's switch? No, their best hope is getting him off on some legal bullshit again.

Ferris

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 20, 2019, 09:36:16 PM
I don't think anything will happen to him other than him actually committing suicide or actually being the victim of assault. The MCC, where he is incarcarated, is apparently quite serious - it's where El Chapo was held until sentencing. If powerful people would try to have him killed, how would they go about it? How would they know he hasn't got a dead man's switch? No, their best hope is getting him off on some legal bullshit again.

Really don't see this happening.

biggytitbo

Yeah its too late and public now for him to get off on some technicality or cushy deal - he's either going down for life like he should have done originally or he's going to be dead very soon.

chveik

inspector titbo is rarely right so let's just wait and see.

marquis_de_sad

Wildcard prediction: mistrial

chveik

Blumf

Defense proves that is perfectly okay to kidnap and nonce kids.

Paul Calf

Prosecution finds kids guilty.

jobotic

He might Guinness it. Very sudden Alzheimers followed by a miracle cure.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 20, 2019, 10:35:38 AM
Peter Dinklage.

I was running up some stairs the other day and I Peterdinklaged the calf muscle on my right leg.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: jobotic on July 20, 2019, 11:04:31 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/02/prince-andrew-named-us-lawsuit-underage-sex-allegations

I hope this catches up with him. And Dershowitz with his "this is all lies, they just want to extort money from poor Mr Epstein."

Ah, the "Michael Jackson Defence"

biggytitbo

Odd detail on Epstein's occult sex temple -

like Groucho's tash, the door seems to be painted on -

Hank Venture

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 20, 2019, 11:26:02 PM
Yeah its too late and public now for him to get off on some technicality or cushy deal - he's either going down for life like he should have done originally or he's going to be dead very soon.

Getting him off is out of the question but killing him isn't? That would really make this thing blow up.

Ferris

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 21, 2019, 02:46:10 PM
Getting him off is out of the question but killing him isn't? That would really make this thing blow up.

Not if it was a violent repeat offender who did a nonce-bashing in prison (with no external prompting whatsoever, of course...), so sad, oh dear, Epstein never faced real justice, no winners here, well let's execute the murderer as soon as possible to give everyone closure (and keep him quiet). What a tragedy, let's close the book on this whole thing (forever) out of respect for the victims. We will investigate the failings and maybe fire a low-level DoJ lawyer or two to make sure this never happens again.

I could absolutely see that playing out.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 21, 2019, 02:21:46 PM
Odd detail on Epstein's occult sex temple -

like Groucho's tash, the door seems to be painted on -

What is the obsession conspiracy theorists have with architecture and design? The first question they ask when they hear someone has a paedo island is "What's the décor like?"

Paul Calf

Reminds me a bit of Salisbury Crematorium

WHAT ARE THEY NOT TELLING US?

biggytitbo

Yeah but that temple really is weird enough to warrant discussion isn't it? Or should we just not mention it?

marquis_de_sad

I don't see what there is to discuss. Like the other stuff you've posted, it looks  like something you'd find on a rich person's island. As for the painted-on door, it's probably for aesthetic reasons. Big deal.

To answer my own question: conspiracy theorists like this sort of thing because they can project anything they want on it and get lost in an endless pattern-recognition loop (this picture of a sun looks like another picture of a sun, etc).

Ferris

Yeah, the decor of the tacky faux-eastern temple isn't the first thing I check when I hear "private nonce island".

It's like building a Victorian folly on the grounds or something. Weird, but within ordinary parameters of weirdness for out of touch billionaires.

biggytitbo

I think the idea is its part of some sort of skull and bones/bohemian grove ritual sex stuff.

Yeah it's definitely not weird or fascinating enough already, best to speculate as to whether it's like the more interesting rape islands

PlanktonSideburns

Yea raping someone with some candles and some crap architecture and theatrics doesn't make it any more interesting to me, all the accounts I've read about this are more like

They invited me in, gave us a sandwich, went up to give some old cunt a massage and he violently assaulted me and paid me money to shut me up

No mention of a levitating bill klinton or any Dan Brown shit in the basement.

Urinal Cake

A murder has too many lose ends. Convincing Epstein that suicide is the answer to avoid dying in jail seems a bit more plausible.

kalowski

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 21, 2019, 06:55:35 PM
A murder has too many lose ends. Convincing Epstein that suicide is the answer to avoid dying in jail seems a bit more plausible.

Urinal Cake

Funnily enough I wiki'd if Epstein had any family.

In any case you'd have to convince Epstein that you controlled (the police, prosecutor etc were in your pocket) the blackmail material as well.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 21, 2019, 04:15:22 PM
Yeah but that temple really is weird enough to warrant discussion isn't it? Or should we just not mention it?

No. It's only of interest to boring conspiraloons like you.

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 21, 2019, 05:32:22 PM
I think the idea is its part of some sort of skull and bones/bohemian grove ritual sex stuff.

No shit. I did not see that coming. Did anyone else see that coming?

BlodwynPig

After all these evil powerful paedos have cum in satan's ritual bowl/chalice/thimble, do you think they feel a bit silly and disgusted with themselves?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 22, 2019, 12:15:01 AM
No. It's only of interest to boring conspiraloons like you.

Conspiraloons! When we're talking about a massive criminal conspiracy involving vast number of extremely rich and powerful people that may even go right to the top. Sex trafficking, paedophile rings, establishment cover-ups, intelligence operations...but yeah, conspiraloons.