Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

José

W1PPY = WOULD 1(I) PRACTICE PEDOPHILIA(?) YES!

they even announce their arrival with a jaunty tune! der rattenfänger rides again!

dear god there's even more symbolism, the pair of fruits (homosexuals?) afloat in a creamy white substance (semen?) and a brown lump (faeces? does their depravity know no end?) and on the side of the van "MAGNUM" (a well known brand of prophylactic).

and if you look to the right a bit you'll see all this is happening right under the nose of the NYPD.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 22, 2019, 09:19:14 PMPoint of order - every nonce since time began has owned:

A carving knife
A butter knife
At least one fork
A small spoon
A large spoon

But we're not going mad every time we see a primary school teacher reach for his spork.

That's a bit reductio ad absurdum, I think.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Zetetic on July 22, 2019, 09:21:18 PM
Almost all the good symbols are ruined. Nazis wiped out whole swathes of easily rendered, vaguely pleasing shapes.

Sad but true.

Ferris

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 22, 2019, 09:24:51 PM

Well it's a bit silly on purpose to generate cheap laughs, but the analogy underpinning it is valid

Zetetic

I believe that's a codephrase used by a group that I'd rather not name on a public forum. :((

Zetetic

bgmnts

Excuse me sir, you're in the wrong thread. You're looking for the 'clever stuff for stupid people" thread a few posts down.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Zetetic on July 22, 2019, 09:26:03 PM
I believe that's a codephrase used by a group that I'd rather not name on a public forum. :((

World Domination Enterprises?

Barry Admin

The previous page of this thread really made me think about starting to play Minecraft again.

Just all the talk about building weird structures for a laugh gave me the urge. Not necessarily gonna build a paedophile island. 

José

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 22, 2019, 09:37:56 PM
gonna build a paedophile island.

anthea turner's darkest hour.

Endicott

Lads, I think we need a secret sign to identify ourselves with each other.

Look Sven, I already now what you look like.

Yes, but it would be cool. We could use something like the Walls logo.

Isn't that an English company?

Yes, so?

Fuck them Sven, you fucking dick.

But ...

How would anyone know what the symbol meant Sven?

Well we'd tell them, secretly, of course.

Right. So we'd tell them. So we'd already know what they looked like and what kind of kiddies they were into, yes Sven?

Well ...

You're a fucking idiot Sven.

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 22, 2019, 09:37:56 PM
build a paedophile island.

"Blue Peter presenters 'increasingly under investigation', say police"

king_tubby

This is Rudopoly all over again. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

What have you d

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: José on July 22, 2019, 09:22:52 PM

W1PPY = WOULD 1(I) PRACTICE PEDOPHILIA(?) YES!

they even announce their arrival with a jaunty tune! der rattenfänger rides again!

dear god there's even more symbolism, the pair of fruits (homosexuals?) afloat in a creamy white substance (semen?) and a brown lump (faeces? does their depravity know no end?) and on the side of the van "MAGNUM" (a well known brand of prophylactic).

and if you look to the right a bit you'll see all this is happening right under the nose of the NYPD.

fuck are the NYPD doing in scarborough?

Cuellar

a duncandisorderly

Zetetic

Hot pursuit? Perhaps that's why they've stopped for an ice cream!

a duncandisorderly

Hank Venture

I'm going to read all 2000 pages of the unsealed documents when they release them to find testimony that backs up my assertion that Epstein and co. basically lifted their whole aesthetic from Eyes Wide Shut, Carcosa, Skull & Bones, etc. I'll go down with the ship on this one. I still think that photo is fucking mental, it's like if Lloyd Blankfein wore a top hat and monocle everywhere.

Btw, has anyone apart from me read up on the Dutroux case?

marquis_de_sad

Hank, were you not around during pizzagate? Do you not remember people excitedly making use of the fbi paedo symbols list back then?

Urinal Cake

There are many types of pedophiles.
There are rich one and poor ones
And ones that are in-between.
There are ones who are clergy and ones that love demons.
Some even do not even believe!
There are ones that feel guilty and some try to project.
Others believe it's a conspiracy and they are innocent.
There are pedophiles and they are everywhere.

steve98

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on July 22, 2019, 10:25:04 PM
fuck are the NYPD doing in scarborough?

North Yorkshire Police Department duh.

ProvanFan

Paedos in the rudders of big ships

Sin Agog

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 22, 2019, 11:41:57 PM
There are many types of pedophiles.
There are rich one and poor ones
And ones that are in-between.
There are ones who are clergy and ones that love demons.
Some even do not even believe!
There are ones that feel guilty and some try to project.
Others believe it's a conspiracy and they are innocent.
There are pedophiles and they are everywhere.

I like all the girls, I like all the girls!

Zero Gravitas

Hank Venture

Chapo Matt is doing the podcast rounds talking about this and he launched an interesting theory: that after his release from summer camp prison, lots of measures were taken in order to isolate and severe his connections to the truly powerful, and that's why he's now arrested again — because he no longer is a threat to the Bill Clintons involved in the case. Matt talked about Nixon using the term «limited hangout» during the Watergate scandal to describe a tactic in which you would take someone who was involved in wrongdoing, make sure to isolate him from anyone else, and then throw him to the wolves. Then you could point to that as justice being served, while all the tantalizing stuff in the periohery is suppressed until it disappears down the memory hole.

Blumf

How would you do that? Assuming Epstein had a cache of incriminating material stashed somewhere safe.