Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:09:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Quote from: José on July 22, 2019, 08:45:29 PM
think about it like this; a clearly agitated woman approaches you on the street "help me!" she implores. "a man took my baby!" you'd ask her where? what did the man look like? have you called the police etc. you'd help her look for her missing child right?

now imagine the same woman... but this time she's also very very mental and barking about a gigantic horned freemason swooping down on the blackened wings of a bat to carry off her part-angel child (they use liquified angelbabies to lubricate their telescopic gangstalker bat-cocks you see). you're probably not going to give her the time of day. you'd put your head down and briskly walk along pretending you didn't hear her while trying not to bump into her shopping trolley full of disembodied doll heads.

but get this; she's still out of pocket to the tune of one baby... but now instead of looking for a windowless van on the local cctv we're either sitting around doing nothing or half-assedly excavating the ruins of a children's hospital in the very vague hope of uncovering a vast ancient temple of mammon with a giant sacrifical blender in place of the traditional stone altar.

that's the problem innit.

Beautifully put.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Blumf on July 24, 2019, 01:48:56 AM
How would you do that? Assuming Epstein had a cache of incriminating material stashed somewhere safe.
Epstein is in jail and his co-conspirators are in jail, bail or have gone to ground. Now blackmail material could be in the hands of police and prosecution. Or Epstein's defence has the location of it but haven't accessed it since it would also be brought up in discovery. But what he doesn't want to do is give the prosecution a heads up on the nature of more evidence.
If the blackmail evidence is used he'll get a plea deal but ironically he'll also get buried deeper. It would prove that he was a major trafficker.
In this case Epstein does not gain as mch if after the trial he can destroy (through leaking blackmail material and public opinion) the people who wouldn't defend him.

kngen

Quote from: Hank Venture on July 24, 2019, 01:35:57 AM
Chapo Matt is doing the podcast rounds talking about this and he launched an interesting theory: that after his release from summer camp prison, lots of measures were taken in order to isolate and severe his connections to the truly powerful, and that's why he's now arrested again — because he no longer is a threat to the Bill Clintons involved in the case. Matt talked about Nixon using the term «limited hangout» during the Watergate scandal to describe a tactic in which you would take someone who was involved in wrongdoing, make sure to isolate him from anyone else, and then throw him to the wolves. Then you could point to that as justice being served, while all the tantalizing stuff in the periohery is suppressed until it disappears down the memory hole.

I'm pretty sure the roundup of 70s light entertainers for often relatively twatty offences post-Savile was our version of this.

Paul Calf

C_Larence

Epstein has "attempted suicide".

Urinal Cake

QuoteNBC also learned that another inmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, might have assaulted Epstein. Tartaglione is a 49-year-old former police officer accused of killing four men during a drug conspiracy and burying their bodies in his yard.
https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-found-fetal-position-jail-cell-marks-around-his-neck-1451039

QuoteAccording to a letter prosecutors filed on Monday, corrections staff at the New York Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan saw Tartaglione holding a mini cellular phone in his hand on July 3 while in his cell.
https://www.recordonline.com/news/20190722/illicit-phone-found-in-cell-of-ex-cop-charged-in-quadruple-homicide

All very interesting.

Edit: Now people are making links with Clinton, Comey and Baphomet.

If there's a conspiracy it's probably very simple. A rich guy told a dirty ex-cop facing the death sentence that he had a message to pass on. If the ex-cop passed on the message the rich guy would make sure the ex-cop's family would be looked after.

biggytitbo

Very simple warning - keep your mouth shut.

BlodwynPig

Rich guy can go to hell. I'll sing like a canary. I'll do it

Bill Clinton is a serial pae...

Aghhhhhhhh

JohnnyCouncil

Reports that he's been found unconscious in his cell.

Cuellar

That was fast. Just 'unconscious with injuries to his neck', though. You'd think the DEEP STATE could at least off a guy efficiently.

imitationleather

Was probably trying to give himself a blowjob.

jobotic

Perhaps its not true and an attempt to get him somewhere with a PS2 and a gym like Tommy's in. A Butlins.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JohnnyCouncil on July 25, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
Reports that he's been found unconscious in his cell.

Just napping

Ferris

Quote from: Cuellar on July 25, 2019, 09:34:14 AM
That was fast. Just 'unconscious with injuries to his neck', though. You'd think the DEEP STATE could at least off a guy efficiently.

It sounds like he attempted suicide but some con was in his cell duffing him up also (?)

Could be newspapers leaping on the first report and getting shonky information (ie it was definitely attempted suicide, or definitely an assault but the initial reports weren't clear), or it could be an attempted murder-made-to-look-like-suicide (that's why the paraphernalia associated with a suicide were in the cell) but the perp was caught in the act (that's why they know who did the alleged assault) and didn't get to finish the job.

QuoteTwo sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility.

Another source said that an assault hadn't been ruled out and that another inmate, identified by sources as Nicholas Tartaglione, had been questioned.

It's a weird confluence of events. Then again, he's also a famous nonce in prison so he's probably a high profile target in there anyway.

imitationleather

I thought they'd at least leave it a little while before David Kellying him. It's just too obvious doing it right after he's arrested.

What kind of idiots do they think we are?!

*Looks at literally all worldwide news*

Yeah fair enough. We probably do seem like right fucking idiots who will believe anything.

PlanktonSideburns

So did they put the famous noncepimp that kept on getting away with it in a cell with a murder policeman?

Where they hoping to use the cctv footage as a pilot for a new Netflix sitcom ?

Ferris

He's one of those tall-headed Americans isn't he? Like Anthony Bourdain or Ted Danson.

There's a factory churning them out somewhere, using an Easter island head as their proof on concept. Mitt Romney, there's another.

José

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 25, 2019, 10:23:22 AM
He's one of those tall-headed Americans isn't he? Like Anthony Bourdain or Ted Danson.

There's a factory churning them out somewhere, using an Easter island head as their proof on concept. Mitt Romney, there's another.

herman munster's another, always struck me as a wrong un.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: imitationleather on July 25, 2019, 10:15:08 AM
I thought they'd at least leave it a little while before David Kellying him. It's just too obvious doing it right after he's arrested.

What kind of idiots do they think we are?!

*Looks at literally all worldwide news*

Yeah fair enough. We probably do seem like right fucking idiots who will believe anything.

I'm guessing the swiftness of the suicide is related to how much he knows. Better a suspicious death than the alternative.

sponk

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 25, 2019, 06:54:53 AM
Very simple warning - keep your mouth shut.

Who's the warning from? How was it planned and carried out?

jobotic

Quote from: sponk on July 25, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

Are you saying that if biggy, and presumably all the other people on this thread hinting at the same, cannot answer these questions then what he is saying cannot be true?

Petey Pate

This is certainly a rare instance where people are wishing that a convicted nonce stays alive.

Ferris

Quote from: sponk on July 25, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

Well, I'm not saying all the people implicated in the Eps Files got together around a dark table, lit some candles and (after some ritual chanting) agreed Epstein must pay The Ultimate Price.

More a case of anonymous rich nonce knows Epstein will spill the beans on them, gets a fixer who knows a guy who knows the bent copper to do him in for a few hundred grand ("make it look like a suicide", nobody in a jail is going to go looking for an extra murder to solve so if you give them a semi-credible explanation of suicide then you're in the clear), rich guy pays out from one Delaware LLC to a couple other Delaware LLCs for "consulting", job done. That's a possible explanation.

Again, he's also a high profile child molestor in a prison so you don't need the shadowy backstory if you don't want it - I think it's a possible motive though.

Cuellar

Look how easily Walter White, a mild-mannered chemistry teacher, managed to get a coordinated 4-man hit on guys in prison arranged. Should be child's play (no pun intended) for the sort of people Epstein runs with.

sponk

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on July 25, 2019, 01:29:49 PM
Are you saying that if biggy, and presumably all the other people on this thread hinting at the same, cannot answer these questions then what he is saying cannot be true?

Biggy seemed so certain I assumed he'd be able to answer my questions directly. Obviously nobody has a clue what's happened at this point.

biggytitbo

I would have thought it was very simple, for let's say the CIA for sake of argument, to arrange for some criminal figures to get a lag to give him a harsh warning. Talk and next time you don't survive, is the message.

I mean it could well be that everyone is happy for him to tell all in court, exposing a global blackail network implicating some of the most powerful and rich men in the world. But I doubt it.

So they are either hoping he'll stay silent of his own accord, because he knows the score, or they'll do something about it, one way or another.

Whitney Webb's excellent articles on the use of sexual blackmail by the intellegence services and organised crime is worth a read if you want a bit of background context to what is going on here - https://www.mintpressnews.com/government-blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trumps-mentor-dark-secrets-reagan-era/260760/

BlodwynPig

Let's just start with the default assumption: anyone with a net personal wealth over 500,000 US dollars has committed a sex crime.

An amnesty can be made. Admit your crime, no jail time but you lose your wealth. Dont admit and you are remanded on Branson's fire island with no supplies

George Oscar Bluth II

Did we discuss this, cos I thought it was extremely interesting: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

Either Epstein was a pimp of underage girls and was "paid" for that by people "investing" with his "firm" or he used the underage girls to coerce and blackmail people into "investing" with his "firm". VERY interesting.