Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

It gets weirder, if possible - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

QuoteOn multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Mr. Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies, according to two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals, all of whom Mr. Epstein told about it.

QuoteOnce, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein's mansion on Manhattan's Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein's goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name.

According to Mr. Lanier, the NASA scientist said Mr. Epstein had based his idea for a baby ranch on accounts of the Repository for Germinal Choice, which was to be stocked with the sperm of Nobel laureates who wanted to strengthen the human gene pool.

QuoteOne adherent of transhumanism said that he and Mr. Epstein discussed the financier's interest in cryonics, an unproven science in which people's bodies are frozen to be brought back to life in the future. Mr. Epstein told this person that he wanted his head and penis to be frozen.

Fair play to him he is an ambitious and visionary paedophile, not content to molest children now, he wants to have his penis revived in the future so it can molest children who aren't even born yet.

bgmnts

Buck Rogers (Children) in the 25th Century.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not your common or garden paedo.

Incidentally, how is your garden paedo doing?

Space ghost

They could pop it in an egg carton after its been frozen. Snug.

ZoyzaSorris

I like the fact that if he is to molest kids in the far future, it absolutely has to be his current penis doing it, rather than whatever sort of lab grown meat they presumably manufacture the rest of his new body with.

biggytitbo

I imagine he intends to have his current penis grafted on to a far future nonce-droid body, so he can prey on girls forever, as long as you charge him up regularly.

Urinal Cake

In a way it's like a Chris Morris sketch. Being brought back to life as an immortal pedo machine who never ages like his victims.  Implanting pedo genes so they never die out.

Ferris

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 31, 2019, 09:36:35 PM
It gets weirder, if possible - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Lots of retroactive amnesia in that article. Nobody remembers any of the nonce dinners they went to, or ever having met him, or the money they took off him, but (if pushed) they do recall that they were tricked into spending time with him, and he was evil to his core, and they didn't like him (although they did continue to go to dinner with him on his private island).

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-court.html

QuoteThe authorities have yet to explain what happened to Mr. Epstein. It remains unclear whether he attempted suicide or was attacked by another inmate.

13 months to trial. I don't think he'll last until Christmas.

biggytitbo

He appeared uninjured when he appeared in court the other day, apperently, so fuck knows what's happening.

PlanktonSideburns

Probably pretending to be unhinged to distract from all the crimes

'I never liked this epstein bloke, and furthermore may i distract you from my association with this child rape gang with a fun anecdote about his chriogenic knob ideas?'

A dog sprints off after a thrown squeaky chicken, tracing it's nonlinear ark into the night, Barking and howling.

Thick fucking morons, a caped rapist thinks, as the banquet continues unhindered

Paul Calf

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on July 26, 2019, 04:57:15 PM
Did we discuss this, cos I thought it was extremely interesting: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

Either Epstein was a pimp of underage girls and was "paid" for that by people "investing" with his "firm" or he used the underage girls to coerce and blackmail people into "investing" with his "firm". VERY interesting.

Surely that'd be quite easy to evidence by just auditing the accounts of his investment firm? If he's not turning a profit, not returning any dividends (and possibly not even investing anything) then it's clear what's going on.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 01, 2019, 01:28:49 PM
Surely that'd be quite easy to evidence by just auditing the accounts of his investment firm? If he's not turning a profit, not returning any dividends (and possibly not even investing anything) then it's clear what's going on.

My (limited) understanding of the article was he was investing the money he received as blackmail, but not doing anything special with it, just dumping into the same kinds of funds you or I would invest in on Wealthsimple. He gets his blackmail money, it looks like a legitimate business, and the people he's blackmailing get a little return to keep it on the up and up.

BlodwynPig

Very odd if this was made up given the specificity of the names. Prince Andrew is surely finished

Hank Venture

Repulsive Royal Randy Andy In Rape Ring Romp

Oh, and it says in the deposition that he liked to suck the victim's toes. Endlessly grim.

Pseudopath

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 10, 2019, 12:56:11 AM
Very odd if this was made up given the specificity of the names. Prince Andrew is surely finished

Of course he's not. He'll just blithely deny it like he always does and the system will prop him up as ever.

bgmnts

If a random woman comes up to you on a beach and offers  you a chance to 'learn massage', that's just dodgy innit.

Urinal Cake

Wow Dershowitz might be innocent.

José

Quote from: Urinal Cake on August 10, 2019, 01:42:51 AM
Wow Dershowitz might be innocent.

This is just the testimony of one of countless teenage sex slaves.

Urinal Cake

That is true but now Dershowitz and his team can point to an actual source (Sharon Churcher of the Mail on Sunday) of a conspiracy which might poison the testimony of other witnesses.

What the fuck, Matt Groening is mixed up in this somehow?

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on August 10, 2019, 03:01:12 AM
What the fuck, Matt Groening is mixed up in this somehow?

Well he does have a history of abusing things once they turn 15 or so.

Need to send this joke back to the writing room, tbh

The Bumlord

Ferris

Is there a link to the docs?

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

If having ghastly feet is Matt Groening's worst crime in this context, then thank heaven for small mercies.

BlodwynPig

Yellow toenail? Matt Groening? You say... hmm

biggytitbo

Well at least she got a picture of Homer Simpson out of it I suppose.

I wonder if Prince Andrew drew a picture of the Queen for his victim(s)?

ajsmith2

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 10, 2019, 10:22:10 AM
Well at least she got a picture of Homer Simpson out of it I suppose.

I wonder if Prince Andrew drew a picture of the Queen for his victim(s)?

I would doubt it, seeing as unlike Groening, Prince Andrew is not a noted cartoonist. Also, while the Queen is an internationally recognised iconic property comparable in stature in that department to Homer Simpson, she is not a creation of Prince Andrews. Quite the opposite, in fact.