Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:15:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

"Hi Matt 'creator of the Simpsons' Groening - would you like a trip on my private jet? For I am celebrated nonce and rich person, Jeffrey Epstein"

"Yes, Mr Epstein - that would be entirely appropriate"

"Terrific - while you're here, we'll sort you out a foot rub or something

How does this sort of thing happen? Do they meet at millionaire airport lounges or something?

oy vey

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 01, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
He appeared uninjured when he appeared in court the other day, apperently, so fuck knows what's happening.

In a Brass Eye meets Superman 3 style battle he successfully strangled the pedophile out of himself and is now completely innocent. Either that or your nonce-droid theory is solid.

biggytitbo

Quote from: ajsmith2 on August 10, 2019, 10:30:40 AM
I would doubt it, seeing as unlike Groening, Prince Andrew is not a noted cartoonist. Also, while the Queen is an internationally recognised iconic property comparable in stature in that department to Homer Simpson, she is not a creation of Prince Andrews. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Yes Andrew has no discernible talent for anything but it has never held him back. He initially offered to draw a crude rendition of his ex-wife's Budgie but none of the underage sex slaves had ever heard of it, whereas his doodle of her majesty got him a handjob from a 15 year old - in a funny way a metaphor for his entire life.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 10, 2019, 10:33:40 AM
"Hi Matt 'creator of the Simpsons' Groening - would you like a trip on my private jet? For I am celebrated nonce and rich person, Jeffrey Epstein"

"Yes, Mr Epstein - that would be entirely appropriate"

"Terrific - while you're here, we'll sort you out a foot rub or something

How does this sort of thing happen? Do they meet at millionaire airport lounges or something?

If you knew, you too would have had a foot massage by now.

Captain Z

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 10, 2019, 10:22:10 AM
Well at least she got a picture of Homer Simpson out of it I suppose.

I wonder if Prince Andrew drew a picture of the Queen for his victim(s)?

I would say there's a good chance that several pieces of paper with the Queen's picture on exchanged hands.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Hank Venture on August 10, 2019, 01:14:13 AMRepulsive Royal Randy Andy In Rape Ring Romp

Oh, and it says in the deposition that he liked to suck the victim's toes. Endlessly grim.

Interesting, given the famous marriage-ending photo of Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, having her toes sucked by her financial adviser John Bryan.

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Hey ferris, there's a split topic for this depressing news

Ferris

Can I face a split topic? Possibly

oy vey

There's one thread where Epstein is alive and innocent, and another where he's dead and dead guilty. Occasionally this happens to the universe. Nothing to worry about really.