Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:23:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my take: i think he'll wriggle out of this one again

up_the_hampipe

Could be some very juicy revelations to come from it though, but yeah he's too powerful.

Urinal Cake

About time. He'll do time but not enough. He'll be the scape goat but his clients/friends will remain free.

Blumf

Biggy hasn't posted in weeks, then Epstein gets arrested.

Coincidence!?

Dex Sawash

Maybe we'll see the return of steven

ajsmith2

Some brilliant cognitive dissonance from those who have painted themselves into a corner with their blind and servile Trump support on this one. There's a limp response about Trump having banned Epstein from Mar A Lago (after both guys had done much paedo partying together in the preceding years of course) and trying to apply some kind of righteous moral aspect to it but it's lame and desperate. This is one that really shows up Bill Clinton and Trump as fellow paddlers in the same cesspit and the 2016 Trump clean hero/Clintons establishment filth good/bad narrative as being the hollow puppet show it always was.

Paul Calf

2020. Calls from MAGALand: "What's so wrong with child-bending anyway?". Guff returns as president with an increased vote share.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 30, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
Lifehack for making the website Cook'd and Bomb'd readable

There's something very pathetic about making a public show of ignoring someone online.

kngen

Strangely enough, the Q Anon weirdos were convinced there was going to be a massive revelation on or after July 4, and Trump and JFK Jr (I know, I know ...) were going to start rounding up the establishment peados (who all happen to be Democrats). So near, but so very, very far ...

touchingcloth

I am so looking forward to Prince Andrew getting properly outed as a nonce. This doesn't look good for queen bin.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 07, 2019, 01:58:24 PM

There's something very pathetic about making a public show of ignoring someone online.

I have no idea what this post says, as I have this guy on ignore. I wanted you all to know in case you would like to know how you can also block him.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blumf on July 07, 2019, 10:47:34 AM
Biggy hasn't posted in weeks, then Epstein gets arrested.

Coincidence!?

I was going to start a thread about my Biggy dream last night, it was beautiful and unsettling in equal measures...biggy coming across as a troubled intellect outcast and had to convince him that I did not stab him in the back (with the others on "that forum") whilst he was "away". This all took place in the Swiss Alps... coincidence? premonition?

Cerys

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 07, 2019, 03:45:28 PM
I have no idea what this post says, as I have this guy on ignore. I wanted you all to know in case you would like to know how you can also block him.

Can someone else ask touching whether he feels this post is representative of his best work?

Ferris

I wonder if this fucker will actually face justice. I agree with the NY Times article - the climate of popular culture has significantly changed since 2008 (for the better, I reckon) and in the era of #MeToo I can't see this guy getting away with it.

The Times is reporting his paedo-mansion on the upper east side was raided by the NYPD and the FBI on Saturday. That means both federal and municipal police law enforcement are involved (unless one was helping the other?) which makes it more difficult to get away with.

Would be interested if anyone politically connected is tied up in this, and how far they'd be willing to stick their necks out to save their fellow scumbags.

ajsmith2

At this stage, the most effective (and most likely only) thing The Clintons could do to get 'revenge' on Trump is for Bill to commit Hari Kari and admit to everything, taking Trump down with him. The nuclear option. Won't do it of course.

Urinal Cake

Acosta gone. Dershowitz gone. The rest should be social and professional lepers but will not be.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 08, 2019, 01:28:51 AM
I wonder if this fucker will actually face justice. I agree with the NY Times article - the climate of popular culture has significantly changed since 2008 (for the better, I reckon) and in the era of #MeToo I can't see this guy getting away with it.

Weinstein has got away with it - yes, he's a pariah, but he's still living the lifestyle out of jail for, what, 3 years now?

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 08, 2019, 11:22:00 AM
Weinstein has got away with it - yes, he's a pariah, but he's still living the lifestyle out of jail for, what, 3 years now?

Well they're all still wealthy and powerful so they'll live the life right up until they get sent down to a minimum security white collar prison for a few years. They will actually do some porridge though, whereas pre-MeToo they might have got away with the lot (or a fine or non-custodial sentence).

The system is still massively tilted in their favour, but it is incrementally better now (even if it still leaves a lot to be desired...)

Flouncer

I can't bring myself to believe that he'll get any sort of meaningful punishment, just based on how rich he is, not to mention that he's mates with Trump who has demonstrated that he'll pardon people just because he can. Also there are a lot of powerful people implicated in this... These cunts never get what they deserve.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Flouncer on July 08, 2019, 12:02:46 PM
I can't bring myself to believe that he'll get any sort of meaningful punishment, just based on how rich he is, not to mention that he's mates with Trump who has demonstrated that he'll pardon people just because he can. Also there are a lot of powerful people implicated in this... These cunts never get what they deserve.

Bring back lynching

Well the hope would certainly be that Epstein or someone like him sits in a cell at some point in the near future and ponders how they had champagne on ice once upon a time, him and the elite of society, they had fawning magazine profiles, they not only became the wealthiest people but they convinced everybody that it was because they were more intelligent and capable, they could have everything and everybody they wanted, watching the sun set from their large coastal houses, they had it all, but they couldn't stop, they wanted more and more and more, they wanted to defile and degrade people, laugh as they did it, and they just took it too far, so the people rose up and realised and took it all away from them again. Epstein, undoubtedly a fundamentally evil man, will probably never realise this. Not anytime soon anyway. But this should be a turning point for the rest of us.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 08, 2019, 12:55:04 PM
Well the hope would certainly be that Epstein or someone like him sits in a cell at some point in the near future and ponders how they had champagne on ice once upon a time, him and the elite of society, they had fawning magazine profiles, they not only became the wealthiest people but they convinced everybody that it was because they were more intelligent and capable, they could have everything and everybody they wanted, watching the sun set from their large coastal houses, they had it all, but they couldn't stop, they wanted more and more and more, they wanted to defile and degrade people, laugh as they did it, and they just took it too far, so the people rose up and realised and took it all away from them again. Epstein, undoubtedly a fundamentally evil man, will probably never realise this. Not anytime soon anyway. But this should be a turning point for the rest of us.

Would love to just get him a room and read that out to him. Under duress. For days...until he admits his darkest sins. Then just leave him in the room with scant crumbs and droplets of water.

rjd2

Surprised that Epstsein hasn't been killed yet, way to much dirt on some of the powerful people in the world.

kngen

Quote from: rjd2 on July 08, 2019, 03:02:45 PM
Surprised that Epstsein hasn't been killed yet, way to much dirt on some of the powerful people in the world.

I wonder if he's got an 'In the event of my suspicious death' ... file in a vault somewhere.

jobotic

The Paulies of twitter keen to make it clear that Clinton was his mate, as if that gets trump off the hook.

Expect the press here to shut the fuck up about the loathsome Prince Andrew.