Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein article

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, November 30, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Nonce photos found in his house in NY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-charges.html

With all the attention on this, I doubt he gets away with it. He's caught red handed and has priors - I imagine his cozy plea deal from 2008 will also be under closer scrutiny.

It's kind of amazing he got away with it for so long.

jobotic

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on July 08, 2019, 04:54:02 PM
And tarbing.

Didn't think there'd be many laughs to be had in this thread. Good work.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 08, 2019, 05:20:08 PMWith all the attention on this, I doubt he gets away with it. He's caught red handed and has priors - I imagine his cozy plea deal from 2008 will also be under closer scrutiny.

I dunno, I think we're still cruising towards a 'Chinatown' situation where he gets caught red handed and everyone still gets away with it. In the last case the prosecution was obviously pressured to handle the case in a specific way, because christ knows who this guy has stuff on. People very high up in all the institutions that decide the course of justice in the US. I'd be really surprised if anything comes of this. I don't think anything is going to come of this until there's a bloody revolution in America and these people get torn down that way. Just watch as they get away with it and people shrug it off. You got concentration camps at the border and it turns out the elite is made up of monstrous paedophiles who do all sorts of illegal financial shit. Everyone will get away with it unless you storm the fucking Bastille. If you don't get it by now then you get the world you want

bgmnts

Eat your soylent green you fat cows.

ajsmith2

Ben Garrison hits the nail on the head once again.

Absorb the anus burn

Somebody should tell the 'artist' that Herr Wotsit travelled on Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on July 08, 2019, 08:54:03 PM
Somebody should tell the 'artist' that Herr Wotsit travelled on Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

Ben Garrison's last cartoon will be Trump noosed with his own lasso as a new and stronger contender emerges in the hearts of the mad right.

Ferris

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on July 08, 2019, 08:54:03 PM

And his Labor Secretary was the federal prosecutor who gave yer man such a ridiculous plea bargain.

Doesn't matter, we're not here for facts

rjd2

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1148281994905870336

Oh My.

Initially thought he was to connected for anything to come of this, but blackmail tapes?Bloody hell.

Quote from: rjd2 on July 08, 2019, 10:33:13 PM
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1148281994905870336

A lot of people are going to look very silly when it just turns out to be his copy of Bob and Marcia's big hit.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: What Doth Life? on July 08, 2019, 10:43:20 PM
A lot of people are going to look very silly when it just turns out to be his copy of Bob and Marcia's big hit.
Or its a mixtape from the mid 2000s with Young Buck features.

Urinal Cake

The way I see Trump getting caught up in this is if he attempts another obstruction of justice.

So far the evidence that links Trump to Epstein and sex trafficking are low. But Trump believes in the deep state and conspiracy theories.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 08, 2019, 11:34:26 PM
The way I see Trump getting caught up in this is if he attempts another obstruction of justice.

So far the evidence that links Trump to Epstein and sex trafficking are low. But Trump believes in the deep state and conspiracy theories.

No honour among cunts though, look at how he pretended not to know Assange.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 09, 2019, 12:08:53 AM
No honour among cunts though, look at how he pretended not to know Assange.
He won't do anything to save Epstein but if there's a chance he's implicated in any way then I expect Trump to try anything to get himself off the hook. Which would include getting Epstein a good deal.

Ferris

hummingofevil

Aside from the horrific reality of this whole case there is a really fascinating thing going with the general (well insane average Twitter user) person's reaction. We have become so polarised that there seems to be a complete unwillingless for a significant proportion (well again of the average insane Twitter user) to see through the partizan lines and call a cunt a cunt. It reveals something that Biggy o(come back Biggy) often seemed to leaned towards (but was no means in extremis compared to others) that the line of demarcation between the populist / Trump / Bannon / Farage / Salvini / Obran / whomever right and the rest of us is somewhere to that side of Blair / Clinton / etc.

As someone who is a remainer and a leftie but has some sympathy for certain aspects of the centrist argument (I believe it is possible to be a well meaning centrist who believes that their ideology can achieve a greater good - I don't agree with the ideology itself but only that the individuals are not instrinically bad people), I would be more than happy to throw the lot of them under a fucking bus for the bad shit they have done (Blair obviously but Clintons too - allegedly).

I know trying to find logic in these right-wing fuck-jobs is a long-since reduntant task but it is worth reminding ourselves how they see the world. When you have people claiming Gove is not enought of a Brexiteer I suppose it's hardly a surprise that they willing to make sex-cases political but seriously fuck the lot of them. Is there really anyone out there seeing this Epstein stuff and thinking they would rather it go away than bring a liberal down?

Urinal Cake

It's why I never liked the 'seperate the art from the artist' argument especially when the perpetrators and victims are still living. Any motherfucker can be accused of doing good work. And the potential of doing their best work.

I get the feeling that a lot of the left are prepared to sacrifice (Bill) Clinton to get at Trump exactly because they realise he is was a burden on the party anyway.

BlodwynPig

Look at old footage of Clinton..classic nonce...odd we didnt see it before

DrGreggles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 09, 2019, 07:29:22 AM
Look at old footage of Clinton..classic nonce...odd we didnt see it before

Yeah. Remember when he pretended that saxophone was a small boy's penis. NONCE!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: DrGreggles on July 09, 2019, 09:13:54 AM
Yeah. Remember when he pretended that saxophone was a small boy's penis. NONCE!

Look at archive footage of Clinton, Prince Andrew etc...they never look relaxed, happy...even when laughing or smiling it seems forced. The weight of Christian guilt on their shoulders.

"Here, Clinton...well done for all those Peace efforts during your Presidency, you are a remarkable and honourable man"

*Clinton squirms inside*

sevendaughters

If either the 'left', through Epstein's friendliness with Clinton & Woody Allen, or the right, through Epstein's connections with Trump, turn a blind eye to this industrial scale paedophilia because of politics then we all deserve to go to hell.

ajsmith2

Quote from: sevendaughters on July 09, 2019, 12:38:35 PM
If either the 'left', through Epstein's friendliness with Clinton & Woody Allen, or the right, through Epstein's connections with Trump, turn a blind eye to this industrial scale paedophilia because of politics then we all deserve to go to hell.

It's so frustrating that things are so polarised right that it's almost impossible to condemn Clinton and Trump on this issue with the weight they deserve without it being interpreted by almost everyone from both sides as partisan bad faith for the other team. I wish the climate existed where it was easier to methodically and objectively  expose what these bad men really did without it becoming a primarily political issue. It should be more serious than that.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 09, 2019, 12:58:22 PM
It's so frustrating that things are so polarised right that it's almost impossible to condemn Clinton and Trump on this issue with the weight they deserve without it being interpreted by almost everyone from both sides as partisan bad faith for the other team. I wish the climate existed where it was easier to methodically and objectively  expose what these bad men really did without it becoming a primarily political issue. It should be more serious than that.

You can do it here without any repercussions.

ajsmith2

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 09, 2019, 01:39:05 PM
You can do it here without any repercussions.

Aye, this is a good place for that in the main but ideally it should be the default across all discourse.

Petey Pate

There are so many famous figures who are/were associated with Epstein in one way or another (disclaimer: not accusing anyone of paedophilia). Even Stephen Hawking visited Epstein's 'island of sin' on a paid for trip.

imitationleather

Hawking did love S&M, though.

And I ain't talking about sausage and mash!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien