Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:04:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

George Bush 1 dead

Started by ajsmith2, December 01, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

Just saw it on all the reliable MSM fake news sources I subscribe to, NBC etc. Sorry, can't link on phone.

Always seemed like a smashing fella. RIP my mate. I wish him an equally long and glorious afterlife.

IN HELL

He didn't look well at the reformation announcement for his boyband last year.

RIP George (aka 'Jiggy Grandpa')

Alberon

His greatest achievement was vomiting in the lap of the Japanese Prime Minister.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Alberon on December 01, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
His greatest achievement was vomiting in the lap of the Japanese Prime Minister.

Ashamed to say I didn't know about this until now. Now that's a real president. Trump wishes he was alpha enough to make a move like that.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Quote on December 01, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

He didn't look well at the reformation announcement for his boyband last year.

RIP George (aka 'Jiggy Grandpa')

Is Clinton morphing into Corbyn?

Urinal Cake

His greatest achievement were his children. Dubya. Jeb! RIP.

jobotic

Oh what?! Well gutted.

Has Trump said that he was a great lad but not as great as Trump yet?

Buelligan

George Bush, 1 Down.  (4 letters)

biggytitbo

RIP George, one of the better war criminal sex pests imo.

biggytitbo

QuoteAfter the warship USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian  commercial airliner, killing 290 civilians on July 3, 1988

"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are.... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."

Class act George.

biggytitbo

Despite all those pesky war crimes, cuddly George gets a good write up in today's guardian. Or maybe because of them?

biggytitbo

The BBC asking this morning whether George wasnt 'nasty enough'. The man who ordered the slaughter of retreating iraqi forces after a ceasefire not nasty enough for them?

Theyre weirdly portraying him as some kind of saint.

jobotic

BBC radio are full how lovely he was.

By contrast The Telegraph, Times and Sky News are going with WAR CRIMINAL SEX PEST

Attila

I will always associate him (as VP, then president, and then later Clinton) with completely disrupting the campus at UVa whenever Reagan, Bush I, or Clinton wanted to hold a talk/meet some furrinner at a pretty location -- the main campus was the go-to spot.

They usually picked the worst time of the semester to do so (in the middle of final exams, for example) which meant the place was crawling with badly disguised Secret Service, buildings off limits, routes to exam buildings shut. At any time they might decide to throw themselves on some hapless student who accidently walked past an 'off limits' area -- one of my fellow post-grads got nabbed that way on the way to a final, thrown to the ground, and hauled off for questioning.

Pain in the arse.

biggytitbo

No mention of incubater babies, Iran contra, Panama or his dad's nazi war profiteering yet.

Blumf

As the heir to the Bush family empire, the first civilian director of the CIA, and lover of broccoli - he truly was the people's President.

kalowski

This will not stand. This aggression will not stand.

lgpmachine

Great performance by him in the 'Two Bad Neighbors' episode of The Simpsons.

buttgammon

Z

How many days does Carter have to live to break the oldest president record?

Fabian Thomsett

Didn't get to open his advent calendar.

biggytitbo

George can't remember where he was when he opened the 22nd on his advent calendar.

Icehaven

Definitely thought he died years ago, well Mandela.

Depressed Beyond Tables

This calls for a Rory Bremner impersonation.

Absorb the anus burn

biggytitbo

For all the talk of Trump's conduct, remember that time Bush pardoned all the key people responsible, and thus effectively himself, for the vast criminal conspiracy that was Iran Contra?

Bush - a massive corrupt war criminal, but he was a gent about it, so it's OK.

ziggy starbucks

My condolences to George II, Jeb and Kate on this sad day.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: icehaven on December 01, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
Definitely thought he died years ago, well Mandela.

Mrs SMBH just said the same thing. Are you two in cahoots?