Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:08:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

George Bush 1 dead

Started by ajsmith2, December 01, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Well done BBC

"Weaknesses of Bush now viewed as virtues"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46444039

QuoteLeaders arrive to honour George HW Bush
Bush Sr, who wanted the US to be "kinder and gentler", once wondered if anyone would attend his funeral.

QuoteGeorge W Bush cuddles baby during visit to father's casket

biggytitbo

Don't mention the death squads or war crimes.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 05, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
Don't mention the death squads or war crimes.

just a cheeky take on life, pre-trumpian times.

im barry bethel

A funeral to encourage early onset diabetes such is the level of sugar coated eulogising

jobotic

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh when Bush Jr couldn't stop the sobs.

garnish

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 02, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
Here's George pictured with his skull and bones secret society

That skull is of geronimo, graverobbed it is said, by George's father prescott to be used in the societies weird rituals (masturbating in a coffin etc). Georges adopted name at skull and bones was magog, an ultra obscure reference to an old testament prophecy about some evil land in the future that will threaten mankind.

Fast forward 50 years or so and George's son dubya, according to then French president jacque chirac, was apperently convinced magog was Iraq, and that he had to stop it as it was going to destroy Israel.

I would like to read more about this, have you got a link?

EOLAN

That skull and cross-bones is the same symbol for my university (well at least for the sports teams). Glad to know we are so well allied with Dubya.