Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:09:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

[Headsup] Incredible Women series 7

Started by Johnny Yesno, December 01, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

The omnibus is here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00019hr

The latest series in the radio show where Jeremy Front travels to various locations to interview incredible women played by his sister Rebecca. This series is a bit different from the previous ones as there's only one interviewee, the mysterious Jessica Kennedy, which gives time for a decent plot to develop.

This really restored my faith in radio comedy, which has taken a battering recently due to subjecting myself to too much Newsjack and The Now Show because there didn't seem to be much else on.

PerryJaco

How big is this large data source? How much can I get the data because I suspect this large content has deleted the database?

olliebean

I gave up watching Newsjack halfway through the last series. I finally twigged that far from being a potential showcase for interesting new comedic writers, it's just a way for the Beeb to replenish their stable of unambitious writers who'll churn out the same safe unoriginal shit as all the other writers for stuff like The Now Show already do. I'm somewhat ashamed it took me so long to realise this.