Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thomas the Tanked Engine Saves Xmas

Started by madhair60, December 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Replies From View

My favourite one is Batman squeezing a bat like a can of spinach.

madhair60

a duncandisorderly

madhair60

Ferris

Very good.

Putting my usual "being a dickhead on purpose" persona to one side, you are genuinely very good at this - they're really funny. Even my wife laughed at one of them I showed her. Can you do something with them - send 'em to the Beano (or the adult equivalent) or whatever?

madhair60

Nah nobody wants my toons. The only thing I'm interested in doing is getting them in print via small press or whatever and I haven't the drive to do that sadly. Thanks though

madhair60

NoSleep

Dex Sawash

<googles Sam porter bridges >
Not going to have time for that one :(

Laughed at rest of them

selectivememory

The Glinner one really made me laugh.

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

madhair60

Alrighty, I won't post a link because of rules, but this did originate on CaB so I do want to say - this will exist soon in ebook/PDF/CBR form, and cheers to all of you who encouraged it. It's not anything special, just all the comics and some bonus shit. Dear friend and excellent artist Leeann Hamilton polished up the cover. It's not got the right dimensions for a physical release, I don't know how to do that, but maybe one day. Anyway yeah cheers CaB.

Spoon of Ploff

Ferris

Can you PM me a link? I won't work out how to buy it without being spoon fed like the cretin I am.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Alberon

madhair60

Kryton

Genuine question: These trains have mouths, eyes and emotions. On that basis can we assume on the rear end there's an anus?

madhair60

Quote from: Kryton on March 01, 2020, 11:55:14 PM
Genuine question: These trains have mouths, eyes and emotions. On that basis can we assume on the rear end there's an anus?

Yes. That's how he can shit

Replies From View

Quote from: madhair60 on March 02, 2020, 12:58:28 PM
Yes. That's how he can shit

Nice idea for a prequel that explains why they are fitted with cowcatchers.

madhair60

This is the one that got bumped from the front page when I took my website down