Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thomas the Tanked Engine Saves Xmas

Started by madhair60, December 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: hedgehog90 on January 21, 2019, 09:25:27 PM
Timmy Toast is easily my favourite of this recent batch.
If you do another can you make it even bleaker for me, madhair?
Thanks.

Yes. Take MS Paint desolation to the next level with the travails Colin Crumpet.

Janie Jones

Special under-the-counter bushmeat just for your loyal CaB devotees. Ultra-bleak. We want it.

Dex Sawash

I keep laughing about Howl's Moving Arsehole and then I remember Wheel of 4chan and laugh more.

Then I remember we have seen the shit hot tit doc before and think madhair should be #CANCELLED

madhair60

madhair60

Replies From View

madhair60

started a new project. It's an imbecilic waste of time, effort and energy

https://youtu.be/-k7cA-Hhg3U

madhair60

tiny little bit more, i think this could turn into an opus.

https://youtu.be/wJZ4KpK9vnE

PlanktonSideburns

Looking forward to chugging these down tomorrow! Don't want to have to explain them to my wife in bed

madhair60

don't get your hopes up or anything, they're moronic pieces of what might be a much longer pile of shit

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

a duncandisorderly

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 18, 2019, 06:05:10 AM
Do you do all the voices yourself ?

Getting other people to do words would have taken longer and its imperative to the tone of the piece that every single element is substandard

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: madhair60 on February 18, 2019, 07:45:05 AM
Getting other people to do words would have taken longer and its imperative to the tone of the piece that every single element is substandard

mike judge said exactly the same about beavis & butthead, & he was right too.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 17, 2019, 10:52:24 PM
Looking forward to chugging these down tomorrow! Don't want to have to explain them to my wife in bed

My wife gave me a bemused, pitying look, and got back to whatever she was reading.

I thought they were great though. More please.

Spoon of Ploff

as long as you don't stretch yourself too thin madhair60. remember the important thing is to get as much of Liz arse out there as possible.. while maintaining artistic integrity of course. it would be a sad day indeed to see Space C*nts farmed off to Korean MS Painters because you don't have the time to work on it yourself.

Chollis

Great stuff, looking forward to more.

(i'd also love to see more of Timmy Toast)

madhair60

Alberon

Ferris

You should be sending these to Viz, if you aren't already

madhair60

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 08, 2019, 01:44:55 AM
You should be sending these to Viz, if you aren't already

I did this ages ago and they didn't even respond so I didn't bother doing so again

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: madhair60 on March 08, 2019, 07:44:05 PM
I did this ages ago and they didn't even respond so I didn't bother doing so again

I may not have bought or read Viz for many many years but my official boycott starts today. Now!

Ferris

Quote from: madhair60 on March 08, 2019, 07:44:05 PM

Presumably it is of too high a quality. Viz has started being a bit wobbly of late - I still get a few hearty guffaws out of it, but longer term readers than me have noted a decline

madhair60

Ferris

Didn't have Gervais retweeting disgraced lunatic (and too bonkers for Fox News's) Glenn Beck, and his praise for this utter turd. Could have made a nice coda.

PlanktonSideburns

Very cathartic that one. Tempted to show that to the moron in work who loves after life, but he's Polish so maybe the holocaust thing would be a bit much

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I like Ricky's cheeky little face in the final frame.

Spoon of Ploff

The question is how did you get hold of his first draft for After Life?