Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thomas the Tanked Engine Saves Xmas

Started by madhair60, December 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Showed it to bloke in work, he looked genuinely upset, aparantley he's been having a bit of a tough time of things recently. 10/10

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 14, 2019, 11:57:46 AM
Showed it to bloke in work, he looked genuinely upset, aparantley he's been having a bit of a tough time of things recently. 10/10

Cartoon was great, but this is the topper for me.

madhair60

No-effort comic sorry

Also proof of existence, got two in the works at the same time

madhair60

Replies From View

Replies From View

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

a duncandisorderly

Ferris

Both very strong entries to the canon

Pingers

Spoon of Ploff

I think I'm going to use "Aw Sums" as my main expletive from now on.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

They're both sort of alright, I suppose.

madhair60

High praise from CaB's harshest critic

madhair60

Work continues apace on the 10th anniversary Overfiend comic, I've been working on it well over a year and I'm almost done with the last page of the fucking prologue, for christ's sake. here's a row from it

madhair60

Massive self-indulgence, 10-page prologue/first chapter of DOFA which is the comic I started to mark ten years of Overfiend Comics. there's stuff in here that makes no sense to anyone but me though long-term CaBers might recognise some of the characters. Anywank here it is. Click to expand

madhair60

Just put this out.

Not linking it for obvious reasons, but wanted to report back to all the madhair60 fans that it is Fairly Popular and I feel Affirmed by it. Now that this and the DOFA prologue are out of the way please expect imminent Space Cunts.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: madhair60 on June 07, 2019, 06:46:22 PM
Just put this out.

Not linking it for obvious reasons, but wanted to report back to all the madhair60 fans that it is Fairly Popular and I feel Affirmed by it. Now that this and the DOFA prologue are out of the way please expect imminent Space Cunts.

this is good news, but don't let dumb modesty keep you from posting links to where we can line your pockets & keep you scratching & daubing. it's important work, this.

madhair60

chveik

Replies From View

What's the Game of Thrones reference?

madhair60

pancreas

I don't think 'Charlemagne' is a wine. Corton Charlemagne, sure, but if you shortened it you'd probably call it a 'Corton'. I thought you'd want to know this, owing to the fact it's such important and relevant information.

Nice cartoon, btw.