Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:28:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your favourite Genesis song at the moment

Started by Nice Relaxing Poo, December 01, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

I'm not mad on Genesis.  It's alright, I can hear it without symptoms but it seems a bit anodyne and twee.  I'm saying this for your own good.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on December 03, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
I'm not mad on Genesis.  It's alright, I can hear it without symptoms but it seems a bit anodyne and twee.  I'm saying this for your own good.

alright, get back to your Girlschool albums...

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Buelligan on December 03, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Surely easier to, y'know, just not post in a thread that asks a very specific question?

Buelligan

I do it without rancour though.  I think it's fine to say something sucks the big one (if you think it does). 

I prefer Genesis to Girlschool and like both of them more than Alice Merton, if that helps.

Shit Good Nose

If it was in a general thread about Genesis then yeah it's part of the discussion.  But if someone asks people what their favourite Genesis song right now is, there's an assumption that those answering will at least like a few Genesis songs if not be fans.

Whatever.  Pointless.

Buelligan

OK, my favourite is White Mountain (sub-Yes, yes?) because it has no Phil Collins in it.  Happy now?

Endicott

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on December 03, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
If it was in a general thread about Genesis then yeah it's part of the discussion.  But if someone asks people what their favourite Genesis song right now is, there's an assumption that those answering will at least like a few Genesis songs if not be fans.

Hahaha. If you can't see the obvious joke in I am telling you this for your own good, then ... well.

SteveDave - I was joking.

Endicott

Quote from: olliebean on December 03, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
I think I'll go with that as well, as it's the first one that's made me think "I need to listen to that right now."

Phil's drumming on Fly. It's immense.

Head Gardener

Om

Unquiet Slumbers for the Sleepers in that Quiet Earth