Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Immaturity

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 02, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I am colossally immature. Being a grown adult person and still acting like you're fucking 15 years old or something is not going to get you anywhere. Unless You're Mark E. Smith or Morrissey.

Tellingly, Mark E. Smith was quite the hero of mine in my younger days, and The Fall remain my all- time favourite group.But once I'd reached a certain age, it was blatantly obvious to me what a terrible human being Smitty was, and I had no respect for him whatsoever as an individual. He talked to the then 20 year old Brix about marrying her the day after he'd met ( and shagged ) her. What kind of behaviour is that ? Mark E. Smith was a very, very immature person, It's a good job he was in a line of work that allowed him to indulge this immaturity.

My Top Fiona Allen lookalike girlfriend was forced to split up with me, due to mine lack of behaving like an adult, saying something like " You're one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, but you're also one of the most immature. You need to grow the fuck up.", which is fair comment ( we remain top pals to this very day, which is nice ).
Post your tales of immaturity in this very thread, if you want to,like.

:(

And yet you're the first to jump on anyone who indulges in childish humour.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yeah, fair comment. Good to see you consistently committing to playing Ray Bloody Purchase to my Stephen Toast.

Paul Calf

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I've kissed a girl , and had a mash on her knockers, and everything ! And she let me !

Paul Calf

Yeah, I have a confession to make. My Top Kate Upton lookalike girlfriend was forced to split up with me, due to mine lack of behaving like an adult, saying something like "Verdoux, you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. You're unbelievably handsome, the sex is mind blowing, you've got a huge nob, you're really good at drawing, all your opinions are correct, everything you cook tastes fantastic, all my female friends fancy you, but you're immature. You need to grow the fuck up.", which is fair comment ( we remain top pals to this very day because she just can't live without me, which is nice ).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on December 02, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
Yeah, I have a confession to make. My Top Kate Upton lookalike girlfriend was forced to split up with me, due to mine lack of behaving like an adult, saying something like "Verdoux, you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. You're unbelievably handsome, the sex is mind blowing, you've got a huge nob, you're really good at drawing, all your opinions are correct, everything you cook tastes fantastic, all my female friends fancy you, but you're immature. You need to grow the fuck up.", which is fair comment ( we remain top pals to this very day because she just can't live without me, which is nice ).

Yeah, alright, mate. Fucking Hell.Didn't imply all that in my original post, did I ? Fuck's sake.The main cut and thrust of my original post was to point out what a fucking childish idiot I am, no need for that savagely satirical barb, no fucking need at all. I ll confess to being a bit on the self- obsessed side, but fucking Sean Hughes based two comedy series on it, and you all fucking liked him, and didn't have a fucking go at him for his self- indulgence did you ? I've got a fucking good mind to do a flounce now, so I have.

I'm just japing you, no offence intended

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on December 02, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
I'm just japing you, no offence intended

Oh, are ya ? Forget everything I just said, then ! ( Said in the style of Alexei Sayle as Brian Damage Balowski, from that episode of the second series of " The Young Ones " )

Yes, of course you didn't imply all that, I was just being silly

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

No worries, mate.

I * am* dead clever, though.

:(

He doesn't like silly.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I remember a Slovak girl called " Silly"( not exact spelling, but that's how her name was pronounced ). Bespectacled. Quite tall. Nice pair of pins. I quite liked her. She wasn't one of my harem of top girlfriends, but she could have been if she wanted to, because I'm so fucking brilliant. And immature.