Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You Control Their Fate

Started by Camp Tramp, December 04, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camp Tramp

I'm stealing this idea from a tweet I read.

"Choose any book, show movie you want and change the ending to the one you'd prefer!"

At the end of Avatar, Jake Sully is captured, stands trial and is executed for treason.
Nothing against the Na'avi, Humans were in the wrong there but Sully is a traitor.

Small Man Big Horse

At the end of Lost, Jack becomes a lumberjack.

Oh wait, I'm doing this wrong.

Buelligan

I almost never watch the end of series and films or read the last pages of books that I really enjoy for this reason.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Buelligan on December 04, 2018, 08:08:45 PM
I almost never watch the end of series and films or read the last pages of books that I really enjoy for this reason.

So you never discovered that all of the Little Women starved to death in a concentration camp after a time travel related mishap?

chveik

Quote from: Buelligan on December 04, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

that's a shame, there are really good endings sometimes

hamfist

At the end of Mr Noisy, the loudmouthed red spherical funster goes on a murder rampage in Wobbletown while yelling ,,I'D LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT"

Depressed Beyond Tables

At the end of 127 Hours he finds a brand new fully charged iPhone with a hands free kit just lying under some stones.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

At the end of Amelie, she gets machine-gunned to death.

Camp Tramp

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 04, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

...but does she still have that smug face?

Icehaven

Everyone dies at the end of everything. Bah.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Will and Lyra find that the kingdom of heaven is a provincial Waitrose

Uncle TechTip

At the end of Jaws the shark just swims away and says I'm full now.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on December 04, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
At the end of Jaws the shark just swims away and says I'm full now.

If he could quickly eat Nemo and Dory on his way out that would be appreciated.

Beagle 2

At the end of Avatar the screen fades to black. James Cameron walks into shot and bangs on a gong to wake me up. He then apologises for wasting my time and shares some memories of the making of Terminator 2 with Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is roaring drunk, with his willy out, in 3D.

Bhazor

I'd change the Plague Dogs film ending to be the bullshit publisher mandated happy ending from the book. Where the owner just turns up at the beach and everyone lives on a farm and no dogs have to drown at sea.

Buelligan

Quote from: chveik on December 04, 2018, 08:26:23 PM
that's a shame, there are really good endings sometimes

Yeah?  Not as good as something I just thought of.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Buelligan on December 04, 2018, 10:44:04 PM
Yeah?  Not as good as something I just thought of.

Tell us one of your endings to something you've read or watched and we'll let you know if it's better or not.

Dex Sawash

hummingofevil

At the end of Ferris Buller, Cameron's dad walks in as Cameron is having his rant about sticking up for himself. Ferris addresses the father with the line "I would take the blame as you hate me anyway" before confirming Cameron did it. Ferris fucks off like the slippery turd he is and Cameron gets shit kicked out of him and Dad buy a new Ferrari with his college fund.

hummingofevil

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 04, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

Which itself turns out to be the prequel to La Haine.

at the end of Good fellas, all the guys come out of the screen to tell me that im cool, saying things like "you da real tough guy" and "would you like some food"

Fry

On the last level of Kingdom Hearts, Squall licks out Donald Duck.

Icehaven

At the end of Midnight Cowboy, when Rico's just died and the bus driver asks Joe "Is he kin to you?", Joe says yes instead of no.

a duncandisorderly

sarah connor had the painters in that week. whole flick ceases to exist.

At the end of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Wonka drops dead from a massive coronary just as he is about to tell Charlie that he's inherited the factory. Slugworth and several Oompa Loompas then strong-arm Grandpa Joe and Charlie off the premises.

bgmnts

At the end of a Nightmare on Elm Street, Nancy wakes up and realises it's all a dream.

non capisco

At the end of Don't Look Now we no longer see the reveal of who is in the red raincoat but behind Donald Sutherland we do see a naked Ian Krankie entering the room with a wolfish grin.