Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:01:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trollied - The Final Episode

Started by Malcy, December 04, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Sunday 23rd at 9pm for the last ever episode. I knew it would probably end soon but thought there would have been one final series.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/trollied/episodes/2018/1/

Trollied is a series that I've found to be consistently good every year it's been on. A brilliant cast that work really well together and great characters. Jason Watkins is great in everything he's in and this is up there with his role in The Lost Honour Of Christopher Jeffries.

I'll be sad for it to finish but I'm looking forward to revisiting it in a few years down the line.

neveragain

Ahhh this is a shame. It's a great little ensemble sitcom. Back in the day, it would be of average quality but these days it's somewhere higher. Anyway, hope they give it a good send off, maybe bring back some of the characters from previous series.

Malcy

Thought this was a great send off for the characters. Really funny throughout and they weren't even in the supermarket!

Got a bit misty eyed at Margaret and Gavin's little goodbye. Was short, sweet and nicely done. A real shame that this was the last episode. Going to go back and rewatch the while series at some point soon.

neveragain

Yeah, Margaret's goodbye was really sweet.