Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:46:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London meet, Saturday 22nd December: visiting the infant pancreas in his manger

Started by pancreas, December 05, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Please indicate how much myrrh you are planning to bring me. I am going to need a lot of myrrh.

This meet, I will be handing out small spoonfuls of rubidium.

BlodwynPig

pancreas

Spoon of Ploff

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

I might be in London that day, but all I'm going to do is find out where you're all meeting and watch you from a distance. You won't even know I'm there. Just another punter. But I'll be watching.

Best part is, even if I don't do this you'll never know. I could be anyone.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cuellar on December 05, 2018, 04:08:27 PM
I might be in London that day, but all I'm going to do is find out where you're all meeting and watch you from a distance. You won't even know I'm there. Just another punter. But I'll be watching.

Best part is, even if I don't do this you'll never know. I could be anyone.

I've been doing that for months with you! I'm watching you now.

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse

It's too close to xmas for my liking, there's a tiny chance I'll make it but it's more likely that I'll be dressed up as Santa licking out someone's mum. Haven't decided who yet, there's so many to choose from!

:(

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 05, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
there's a tiny chance I'll make it but it's more likely that I'll be dressed up as Santa licking out someone's mum

Laughed out loud

Replies From View

It's too close to xmas for my liking, there's a tiny chance I'll make it but it's more likely that I'll be dressed up as Santa licking out someone's mum. Haven't decided who yet, there's so many to choose from!

Will the mum be part of the costume?

Replies From View

pancreas

'That's certainly an interesting act you have,' said the talent agent. 'What do you call it?'

'The Nativity.'

boki

Quote from: pancreas on December 05, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
Please indicate how much myrrh you are planning to bring me. I am going to need a lot of myrrh.

I'll take it all the way to myrrh-der, baby. 

Not really.

I am coming, though.

canadagoose

Janie Jones

there's a tiny chance I'll make it but it's more likely that I'll be dressed up as Santa licking out someone's mum.
FTFY as the two activities, both enjoyable and worthwhile ways to spend the last Saturday in Advent, need not be mutually exclusive.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Janie Jones on December 06, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
FTFY as the two activities, both enjoyable and worthwhile ways to spend the last Saturday in Advent, need not be mutually exclusive.

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of it like that, maybe I will come then, at least if I'm not working and too exhausted.

pancreas

Bumping cos next week.

This is what I have for the cast in order of appearance:
The Infant Pancreas
Drag Mother Mary Janie Jones
Joseph Sploff
Small Man Big Herod (possibly)
Bokizar
shepherdwork2
The Angel Replies from View

Not much of a nativity scene. Any more takers?

Ferris

I'm moving a set of shelves on another continent that day, looking doubtful, soz.

bgmnts

I'd love to come but i'm going to be shagging all day. Pour one out for me please.

ZoyzaSorris

Spoon of Ploff

where is this taking place..? o-or are we s'posed to 'follow the star'..? Cos the light pollute in London could make that a bit tricky.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on December 15, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
The Angel Replies from View

Hmm.  An afterthought if ever there was one.  How will I be distinguishable from all the other angels that will inevitably be plonked into the scene alongside me?

Janie Jones

Quote from: pancreas on December 15, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

This is what I have for the cast in order of appearance:
The Infant Pancreas
Drag Mother Mary Janie Jones

I'll be there, demonstrating my 'characteristic condescension' (cheers, Barry Admin) and frankly, having recently heaved the Holy Infant out of my fanny, I'll be ready for a stiff drink. It's good to note however that lo, he abhors not my virgin womb. Because he used to be a bit funny about that sort of thing.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

pancreas

I have it on good authority that there is a 99% chance that erstwhile poster Danger Manger will be turning up. Which is good, really, since I'll be reporting that he turned up whether or not he actually did.