Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:43:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

London meet, Saturday 22nd December: visiting the infant pancreas in his manger

Started by pancreas, December 05, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Don't be silly. Janie Jones will order you an Uber and I'll get you a pint.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on December 21, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
Don't be silly. Janie Jones will order you an Uber and I'll get you a pint.

Yeah, yer a good lad SMBH I'm sure people will sort you for booze and coke.

Replies From View

Only downside to letting Janie Jones order your Uber home is that you legally become her property for the duration of the evening.

I say "downside"; I of course mean it's brilliant, but you will be expected to bring together some of your most flexible "operations", so limber up in advance and you can forget about having the hallmarks of a gentleman for as long as it lasts.

Oh, and "I want to go home" won't work.  It's a command that makes Janie go deaf and laugh at you.

Small Man Big Horse

That's such a kind offer Janie and Pancreas but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it, a friend took me out and bought a shit load of drinks for me last night and now I'm feeling shitty, plus I have to teach this afternoon for a bit so can't just go back to bed. Thank you though, it is enormously appreciated, and I vow to definitely make a meet in 2019 and smother you with affection (in a non-murderous way).

Janie Jones

Happy to help, although I was a bit surprised to get the car hire bill for Dangerman's TR7 from Mablethorpe.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Hope you're all having a good meet, you wacky funsters.

(Erm....If it's started, like. I forgot you lot were three hours behind me.)

pancreas

pancreas

pancreas

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sad I couldn't show at this fucked up date only an arse of the highest order would choose. By all accounts you are shitting the light fantastic.

Merry Xmas ;)

Spoon of Ploff

Twit 2

Blimey, has pancreas got himself a trendy hair cut? Having hair at all is a bit rich for a CaBber, but an actual haircut is taking the piss!

pancreas

I don't recognise the hair. It looks like it's melded with a plant. It is a straight #5 on top.

In other news, what a terrible evening and what a frightful knapsack of valves to have to spend it with.

BlodwynPig

Twit 2

Quote from: pancreas on December 22, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
I don't recognise the hair. It looks like it's melded with a plant. It is a straight #5 on top.

Ah ok, I didn't have a good view from the rafters.

Ferris

Will be in London in July next year. Will do my best to avoid THE LOT OF YOU.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on December 22, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
I don't recognise the hair. It looks like it's melded with a plant.

I've decided that you now idolise the hair of the 1990s Stewart Lee.

shiftwork2

What a lovely barrel of Christmas shitters. Mindful that we no longer have Serge to do his summary, sad.

Have a wonderful John Lewis Christmas time fuckers.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

pancreas

I forgot to mention that Danger Man did indeed turn up, unexpectedly on this occasion with a woman with a very short skirt whom he introduced as his wife 'Sheila', but she corrected to 'Stephanie'. I don't really know what their deal was because when he mentioned that we were members of an internet forum, she started saying something about charging extra for kinky stuff. Other than that, I thought his Christmas jumper was a bit de trop—no need for all those bells and LED lights. He also insisted we had a round of Jager bombs.

Buelligan

That's not his wife, that's his mum. 

He's probably embarrassed to bring his wife after the ping-pong ball thing last time.  Nothing to be ashamed of, of course, the woman's genuinely talented for a person of her age.

Spoon of Ploff

i don't remember any of that. my take away from this meet was why are so many beer labels designed to give me the fear?

MuteBanana

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on December 22, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
Well that went extrememly well. Hopefully there will be more.

10:23:51 PM

Do these things always end so early or is just the Christmas ones?

Replies From View

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 24, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Angrew had to leave early to reach his home far far away.

However we all pretty much finished up about an hour after that to catch our death of cold and all that.  We are getting old now you know.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 24, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Had to leave early cause of trains. I only live in East anglia and they go till 11 but I had to factor in time for getting lost on the way back to Liverpool St while drunk.
Also I had to leave in case Danger Man showed up.

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 24, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Im still planning a halloween all-nighter in Alnmouth

I'm game, there's a train station on the mainline that links to Leeds.

See you in the schooner?