Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Lord of Logic emerges!

Started by Hey, Punk!, December 05, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, Punk!

The smirking northerner once again speaks nonsense and he is not going to accept it.

'How did the dog manage to twist the door knob with his paws, they're not exactly suited for the movements required'

'Oh, so it's a handle. All it had to do was push it down?'

'You're saying it accepted the parcel itself?' How did it manage to sign for the parcel? Surely your dogs paws are not capable of writing?'

'It barked twice for yes?! Twice for yes?! Was the question, are you a dog? How did the delivery person know its code? I am going to poke flaws in this obviously made up story for the amusement of the audience.'

'DOGGY PAWS!?! DOG TAKE PARCEL!?! PARCEL DOG IN PAW HANDS!?!? NEW BEING!?!?! EVOLUTION!?!?! NO DOG TAKE PARCEL IN HAND FOR DOG!!!! NO OPPOSOBLE THUMBS FOR TAKE PARCEL!!!!! CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION FOR PROVE DOGGY PAW NO PARCEL TAKE!??!??! PAWPOSTEROUS DOGGY LIE COMMON NORTHERN PERSON!!!!

Cheeky northern man is tired of the oxbridge mafia.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Poking flaws in the logic of obviously made up stories is one of the main critetias of this programme, to be fair. If yer man Mitchell just sat there saying " yes, that sounds quite plausible", it wouldn't be all that amusing.

On the other hand, Lee Mack's an unfunny cunt. Nothing to do with class, mind you.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Hey, Punk! on December 05, 2018, 09:07:12 PM
Dad, please let me do my jokes.

I'll give you " Dad " in a minute, you cheeky git !