Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:38:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Switching from button jeans to zip exposure

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, December 05, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depressed Beyond Tables

Three times today I've sauntered out with it all in show due to the habit of thinking I've completed pants closure by buttoning the top and only button(s).

Disaster.

Irredeemable failure.

Sebastian Cobb

Buttons are better. If you buy good jeans that last the zip wears out before the rest of the trousers.

im barry bethel

Everyone knows it's the seam below the crutch that goes first, well anyone with a huge cock anyway

Pijlstaart

Buttons are variable, as a 2-3 button fly will leave enough space between the buttons for a very thin wilkins to flop out. Zips provide less satisfaction though, they are high-pitched, and I'd prefer a lower, more foreboding sound. Some boxers have a side slit instead of buttons, and jeans could do this too, or maybe a codpiece fashioned from the amputated cupped hand of an arab-world thief, you could widdle through a gap in the fingers,

Norton Canes

Nobody ever got a flap o' foreskin trapped in a button fly. Is all I'm saying.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: im barry bethel on December 06, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
Everyone knows it's the seam below the crutch that goes first, well anyone with a huge cock anyway

Yeah but you can just staple that up and carry on.

mojo filters

One habit potentially indicative of aging lazily, is that as I moved into my forties I found jeans less and less convenient to regularly wear as casual dress.

They're a pain to iron properly, then by the time they've softened up to maximum comfortableness - time to put them in the wash again, and the cycle of discomfort continues!

When not required to appear in some form of office attire, I head straight for some form of trackie bottoms. Thankfully these days there is a much broader selection of such, including some nice upmarket options that look reasonably neat, if not quite perfectly smart.

Back on topic: button fly, no contest. Easier and safer for mini mojo!

Cuellar

Twed

Jogger trousers. No genital opening, stretchy, and they look smarter than jeans.

mojo filters

Quote from: Cuellar on December 06, 2018, 06:26:38 PM
Iron?!

Yeah, who am I kidding? Wearing them around the house for an hour or so does a decent enough job of getting out most of the creases. Still a pain, what with the planning, wearing, and so forth...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on December 05, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
Three times today I've sauntered out with it all in show due to the habit of thinking I've completed pants closure by buttoning the top and only button(s).

Disaster.

Irredeemable failure.

When you inevitably and correctly kill yourself for this infraction, do remember to button up

shiftwork2

I know quite a lot about fashion and style so I refer to this garment as 'a jean'.

Not that I can currently fit into either but I prefer the button kecks to the zips.  Something toddler about zip jeans, big boys first trousers type thing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twed on December 06, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
Jogger trousers. No genital opening, stretchy, and they look smarter than jeans.

What are these and do they look smarter than jeans really or only in a sort of rubbish idiotic pigshit failed anus of life rolling down an embankment into a slurry of misjudgement kind of way?

Cuellar

They only look smarter if you pair them with a pair of proper brogues

Twed

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 06, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
What are these and do they look smarter than jeans really or only in a sort of rubbish idiotic pigshit failed anus of life rolling down an embankment into a slurry of misjudgement kind of way?
I think you're picturing sweatpants. The ones I buy look like hipster jeans. It works if your style is "like a millionaire who doesn't care", as somebody described me.

It's very on-brand of you to be angry at the notion of a man wearing anything other than denim jeans.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 06, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
When you inevitably and correctly kill yourself for this infraction, do remember to button up

Well buttoning up is not an issue but zipping is. So it would be fitting if they forget to zip up the body bag leaving my cold member prone.

Squink

They give you a choice of body bags these days. Zipped, buttoned, or jogger trouser. The latter is sprayed on you like a big cocoon. 

Depressed Beyond Tables

A Gucci body bag. That's very Morris/Baron Cohen no?

Cuellar

Quote from: Twed on December 06, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
I think you're picturing sweatpants. The ones I buy look like hipster jeans. It works if your style is "like a millionaire who doesn't care", as somebody described me.

It's very on-brand of you to be angry at the notion of a man wearing anything other than denim jeans.

Do you mean these?

I'm struggling to picture what you mean, but I'm interested.

Twed

Yeah. The trick is to cover up the waistband with your upper clothes, that makes them look like real trousers.

Cuellar

Bazooka

I never undo the zip or buttons to piss, straight over the top/waistline I go.

Twed

Cuellar

thenoise

Quote from: im barry bethel on December 06, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
Everyone knows it's the seam below the crutch that goes first, well anyone with RANCID BOLLOCKS anyway

Twed

Quote from: Cuellar on December 06, 2018, 10:30:39 PM
I am VERY interested.
In my experience they run a little oversized. Anything above large would fall down for me, and I'm not currently svelte.