Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

One Red Nose Day & A Wedding

Started by Malcy, December 06, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Mini sequel film to 'Four Weddings & A Funeral' is being made for next year's Red Nose Day. There's a competition at £10 a ticket to win either a walk on part or breakfast with the cast as well.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/news/5129/four_weddings_cast_reunite/

https://www.givergy.com/charity/comic-relief

thenoise

Small Man Big Horse

BlodwynPig

Deffo in the bottom 10 movies of the last 25 years.

Malcy

Pseudopath

It's one of those movies I'm proud I've never watched, along with Notting Hill, any of the Bridget Jones films and Avatar.

Malcy

Captain Z

1st prize: Breakfast with the cast
2nd prize: Lunch with the cast
3rd prize: 5-course dinner with the cast

Brundle-Fly

Edited because it might spoiler if I'm right

Icehaven

Hugh Grant looks about 954 years old in that trailer. Four Funerals and a Wedding might be more appropriate.

Replies From View

Quote from: Pseudopath on December 06, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
It's one of those movies I'm proud I've never watched, along with Notting Hill, any of the Bridget Jones films and Avatar.

I'm going to trick you into watching them one day.

These days it would be Two Civil Partnerships, a Same-sex Annulment, One Red Nose and Pudsey the Bear's Divorce from the EU.

shiftwork2

After all the 'can you believe it's 21 years since OK Computer' type posts I would like to say it feels at least 25 years since Four Weddings and A Funeral.  I wish it were 125 then I would never have seen it.

Twed

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 02, 2019, 12:33:43 AM
After all the 'can you believe it's 21 years since OK Computer' type posts I would like to say I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 02, 2019, 12:33:43 AM
After all the 'can you believe it's 21 years since OK Computer' type posts I would like to say it feels at least 25 years since Four Weddings and A Funeral.  I wish it were 125 then I would never have seen it.

Not a fan of black and white films?

St_Eddie

Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest.

10/10 - Best reboot remake reimagining 2019.

Malcy

Finally got round to watching this.

What a load of pointless fucking PC shite.

machotrouts

I, too, was furious that they recast Hugh Grant as lesbians. AND the gay feller was still gay? After 25 years!? A Likely Story! PC Gone Mad If You Ask Me

Shaky

My Uncle has a version of this were everyone is Muslim, except for Mr Bean who gets beheaded at the end. He's in America today so you can't see it, though.

My Uncle, not Mr Bean.

Malcy

Quote from: machotrouts on March 18, 2019, 05:02:28 AM
I, too, was furious that they recast Hugh Grant as lesbians. AND the gay feller was still gay? After 25 years!? A Likely Story! PC Gone Mad If You Ask Me

It was more the fact that it was so forced and felt like it was made to show they were doing and interracial lesbian wedding and pointing out there was a best woman and not a best man and oh look at us being so modern in place of any point to the thing.

I know there's not really a lot of point to most of these things but it just disappointed. The sign language bit was the only part that felt like it fit.

Quote from: Shaky on March 18, 2019, 11:27:01 AM
My Uncle has a version of this were everyone is Muslim, except for Mr Bean who gets beheaded at the end. He's in America today so you can't see it, though.

My Uncle, not Mr Bean.

Teddy must have arranged the beheading as revenge.