Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:28:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone else sometimes just marvel at gravity

Started by zomgmouse, December 07, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

im barry bethel

Quote from: Galeee on December 07, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
Lying on the beach, looking up at the stars when tripping my tits off, someone helpfully pointed out to me that we were actually looking down at the stars and only gravity stopped us plummeting off into endless darkness.... this was quite worrying at the time.

You must have been in Australia

Quote from: mothman on December 08, 2018, 01:30:19 AM
There's a pair of magnets in the bottom of the nest and Snoopy's head, so he's perfectly balanced and can spin round. But he just stands there most of the time on a shelf in her bedroom, defying gravity as without the magnets he'd fall over. And it freaks me out.

Magnetism, now there's the real marvel of physics

zomgmouse

Blumf

Magnets are completely solved, this Professor shot the fuck out of the cheeky buggers in the 60s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJfqMYHaQw

biggytitbo

I love that guy, especially that time he invented anti gravity

im barry bethel

Quote from: Blumf on December 08, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
Magnets are completely solved, this Professor shot the fuck out of the cheeky buggers in the 60s:

Barry the Ball providing early inspiration for ATV

Replies From View

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: zomgmouse on December 08, 2018, 02:27:00 AM
Okay but if you shit upside down it'll go all over you

Depends on the type of shit doesn't it? I reckon a 6 or 7 could be fired away from you.

biggytitbo

mothman

I'd like to think somewhere Michael McKean is emailing that to Vince Gilligan and saying "See? I told you it'd have worked! And been much funnier! But no, you wanted it to be electricity ..."