Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:31:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas Day is B-Movie Day

Started by DrGreggles, December 07, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

Having perused the TV listings and concluded that there's a large amount of fuck all to watch on Christmas Day, I've decided to give myself a couple of weeks to gather together a collection of B-Movies to festively binge on.

So if anyone can recommend some good or 'good' B-Movies that are worth a look as I drink the 25th of December away, then please let me know.
If they're easily available in the UK, then all the better!

Elves.

QuoteWhen teenager Kristen (Julie Austin) accidentally cuts her hand during an "Anti-Christmas" pagan ritual with her friends in the woods, the resulting spilled blood awakens an ancient demonic Christmas elf. The elf is the central figure in a modern-day Neo-Nazi plot to finally bring about the master race that Hitler had always dreamed of conquering the world with. Rather than a race of pure-blood Aryans, it is revealed that Hitler instead dreamed of a race of half-human/half-elf hybrids.

Egyptian Feast

Satan's Little Helper. It's cheap as fuck and funny (intentionally so), from the director of Squirm! and Blue Sunshine. The lead brat is initially a pain in the arse, but as soon as he meets the mute masked killer five minutes in, it's hilarious. I was rooting for 'Satan' from the moment the kid met him (although he did briefly lose me with a spot of cat abuse, but even that was pretty funny). He's way cooler than Jason or Micheal Myers (either one). He should be available in dust-catching figurines I would never buy in Forbidden Planet.