Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:22:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whatever happened to Gutterdämmerung?

Started by Captain Crunch, December 07, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crunch

Three years ago I went to this event.  It was listed a film screening followed by a Q&A with Henry Rollins, lovely.  It was actually a bit of a hodgepodge of little clips, live songs and a group Q&A with Rollins, Kevin Eldon and a few other people.  They kept going on as if the film would be out fairly soon but barring a couple of festival screenings it seems to have sank out of view.  Which is odd considering the superstar cast.

Official trailer.

I wonder what happened?  Did any of you lot get to see it? 

BlodwynPig

Absorb the anus burn

kngen

They all realised what a load of nonsense it was and just kind of wandered off home.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 07, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
Rollins and Eldon?

Yes.  Very odd, Grace Jones came out and did 'Nightclubbing' (very well too I might add), then Kevin Eldon appeared to read out comments from twitter.  I've no idea how he got involved.

Quote from: kngen on December 07, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
They all realised what a load of nonsense it was and just kind of wandered off home.

Yes fair enough with some tin-pot production but when you've got Lemmy, Iggy, Slash, Rollins, Cartman out of QOTSA and more, why just leave it?  Not even a DVD release?