Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:34:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Haha i am over 18 but some people aren't

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, December 07, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Twed

You're over 55 years old but your body isn't

Replies From View

biggytitbo

Blumf

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/over-40-tax-ministers-social-care-money-billions-raised-government-a8671406.html
QuoteA new tax being considered by ministers as a way to fund social care could raise up to £15bn a year, according to a new report.

The proposal would see a 2.5 per cent levy applied to the earnings of people over the age of 40, similar to the model used in Germany.

Sebastian Cobb

It's not a bad idea but I can see it being political suicide, much like attempting to fix the housing market.

thenoise

Instead of taxing older people, who tend to have more money than young people (but not always), why not just apply the tax to the rich?

or is this an admission that the under 40s will never receive publicly funded social care?

Emma Raducanu

I can remember being 17 and actually being invited to parties and like when girls noticed me. Thank God those days are over. No really, when I got my first garden, I realised how at one with it I was. I love gathering the leaves in autumn, watching my strawberries grow in summer and sitting out with a cold beer and nothing but clean air and silence. Now every day is like a party and I'm the only one invited.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

zomgmouse

It's been longer since my parents did a cum than since your ones did hahaha

Replies From View

Quote from: zomgmouse on December 07, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
It's been longer since my parents did a cum than since your ones did hahaha

Actually they all do it at the same time.  My mum once "accidentally" left out a letter on the kitchen work surface that The Queen sends to all of them, forcing them to comply with this rule.  People like you and I aren't allowed to see the letter because we are too young, and I can't show you the letter to prove it or my mum will get into loads of trouble.