Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:48:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

First swig in three weeks

Started by Chairman Bodog, December 09, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Bodog

Just a claphanded wind. A stinky Pecorino. Two stanky boddles.

Cuellar

Chairman Bodog

No matter how long he would have lived, it still would have been better for him to have been born dead. A stillborn baby arrives in a pointless birth and goes out into the darkness. The darkness then hides its name. Though it has never seen the sun or known anything, the baby finds more rest than the rich person. Even if the rich person lives two thousand years without experiencing anything good—don't we all go to the same place?

I've been on the hydros and ambien. Got bored of slamming piss and scrawling rotten nonsense. I need to up the tolerance as a tactical play cause' I got a heavy duty box o' absinthe to neck and fall on top day.

steve98

That'll make your heart grow Fonda (won't help your mind though).

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on December 09, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
No matter how long he would have lived, it still would have been better for him to have been born dead. A stillborn baby arrives in a pointless birth and goes out into the darkness. The darkness then hides its name. Though it has never seen the sun or known anything, the baby finds more rest than the rich person. Even if the rich person lives two thousand years without experiencing anything good—don't we all go to the same place?

I've been on the hydros and ambien. Got bored of slamming piss and scrawling rotten nonsense. I need to up the tolerance as a tactical play cause' I got a heavy duty box o' absinthe to neck and fall on top day.

"...We shall now sing hymn number 102."

Chairman Bodog

It's from Ecclesiastes so that's a good call, mane.

Chairman Bodog

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on December 09, 2018, 01:24:31 AM
It's from Ecclesiastes so that's a good call, mane.

I just liked the idea of the sky pilot adding the bit at the end to see if anyone in the congregation was listening.

Do you only post here when you've had a few? You hadn't posted for a while.

Chairman Bodog

I usually hit a wall and don't speak to anyone for a month. Just got out of it and feel tip topped as much as a high.

Depressed Beyond Tables

chveik

Gulftastic

I'm over two months dry now, as I try to diet. Next Friday is my first Xmas night out, so we'll see how that goes.