Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:27:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How many crocs-branded polyurethane shoes could you eat

Started by Replies From View, December 09, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many crocs-branded polyurethane shoes could you eat within a three hour period

Below or beneath one (under or less than one)
Exactly one
Between two and four inclusive
Between five and seven inclusive
Only specifically eight
Upwards of nine (all of the crocs-branded polyurethane shoes put before you within those three hours)

Replies From View

How many crocs-branded polyurethane shoes do you reckon you could you eat in three hours?

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

I have started a poll because the responses are becoming a bit unwieldy.

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

Noonling

Human teeth have not yet evolved to eat crocs-branded polyurethane shoes. So currently I'd say less than one - I might managed to tear of and chew down one bite, with a lot of effort, but no more.

However, if this is something you wish for humans to do going forward we will need to make an action plan. I propose selective breeding of humans with superior teeth, ignoring all other attributes. Start training children on croc-eating early on (alongside Heinz Sunrise Banana Baby Porridge), separate the good ones into croc-eating schools, and give monetary rewards to parents who encourage croc-eating behaviour. Give incentives to businesses that employ croc-eaters, have a mark on the medical record for croc-eaters so paramedics know to prioritise them. After a few generations you might get people who can eat several crocs in one sitting. You might not, but the selective breeding would have been fun and educational anyway.