Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:07:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rubbing your balls

Started by MuteBanana, December 09, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuteBanana

Is this a me thing or does every bloke do it? Pinching your ball sack and rubbing it between your fingers until you gather up enough stuff to form a little ball. Then flicking away.

hedgehog90

Vodka Margarine

Cuellar

No, this is clearly the behaviour of a highly disturbed individual. Seek professional help immediately.

Uncle TechTip

Fully on board with the rolling your balls around, feeling the little dimples, squeezing and pulling your scrotum... But generating small bits of stuff to flick? No, here we part ways.

Lost Oliver

Love it. Especially when they smell of vinegar.

Sebastian Cobb

i also like to twiddle me pubes.

Replies From View

I can't be touching my balls, to be honest.  That have a strange alien quality to them and I don't think they want to know me either.

St_Eddie

I'm rather pleased to say that I absolutely don't go around, flicking bits of scrotal gunk about the place, willy-nilly and with gay abandon.  What on Earth's wrong with you?!  Leave your ball produce in your pants, Sir.  Which is where God intended it to reside.  Not on the carpet, up the walls and all over the upholstery, you filthy degenerate!

Some of us have a little more decorum than that.  Personally, I pick at my anus with a cigarette holder and inspect the resulting fecal clumps with my monocle, before sanitarily disposing off the flakes into a wicker waste basket, specially hand crafted by Tibetan monks, like any other sane and proper person would do.

mothman

I seem to just have generally itchy testicles. Don't know why. No skin problems, they're clean, no gunk (I second Eddie on that, seriously wtf?). But have to remember not to scratch or just tweak them (to pull my underwear away) in public. Am I alone in this?

St_Eddie

Quote from: mothman on December 10, 2018, 01:16:14 AM
But have to remember not to scratch or just tweak them (to pull my underwear away) in public. Am I alone in this?

An itch downstairs when out among society can be a daunting terror to a Gentlemen about town, should they be untrained in how to deal with such situations.  No need to fear though, for all that is required to settle your irate balls, is a simple maneuver, depending upon your specific situation...

1/ If walking; squeeze your legs together and rub your inner thighs, alternating one leg and the other, as you walk.  Your balls, locked betwixt your two hefty drumsticks, will soon be placated and you may go about your business with confidence and a look of contentment upon your face.

2/ If one finds themselves sat down in public, as opposed to walking, then a nonchalant readjustment of your seating position usually results in a satisfying ball scratch, as they rub upon the surface of the seat.

Of course, these true and tested techniques can be rather dependent upon the weather, as wintertime brings shrinkage into the equation, making thigh or seat contact an uncertainty.  At other times, the itch may simply be too persistent and deeply rooted to be dealt with in such a manner.   In such cases of dire emergency, one can always fall back on the old 'hand in pocket, quick scratch' technique.  Just be sure to pull your keys or a lighter out of your pocket post scratch and nobody will be any the wiser (other than fellow scrotum scratchers, who may be in the vicinity and your line of sight.  Should eye contact be made, it is customary to quickly exchange a sage-like nod of approval with them).

Oliver Mardy

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 09, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
Is this a me thing or does every bloke do it? Pinching your ball sack and rubbing it between your fingers until you gather up enough stuff to form a little ball. Then flicking away.

I imagine this thread will go awfully well, with men just rushing to confirm that they, too, gather the grease from their oily balls and fling it around. Tell me, if one of your waxy bollock bullets hits someone who has an actual sexual history (not just wanking to Manga with a finger up your arse), do they immediately turn the person back into a virgin?

Depressed Beyond Tables

chveik

biggytitbo

No mine are too pristine. You could eat your dinner off my balls.

Pijlstaart

If you have enough spare sack, you can swaddle your little johnson in it, so he is all wrapped up like a sausage roll or baby jesus himself. It is like having a second hairy foreskin, with a special little treat tucked away inside, as baby jesus would be.

Definitely not clean, discoloured, stained even, but nothing flickable, never heard of that before.

Lost Oliver

Just how much slap and tickle can they take?

Replies From View

What if you were in the Royal Opera House or similar, just sitting there in the darkness tending to your balls, when all of a sudden it transpired that they were somebody else's balls?

biggytitbo

Emma Raducanu

I really hope you wash your hands frequently. Other people's personal hygiene is what makes me pause when eating out. There's a guy I work with who picks his nose and I can't, when offered, shake his hand.

One time, I was in Chinatown in London, we called into somewhere for a quick lunch. I had a baby at the time and needed to change her nappy. The restaurant didn't have any changing facilities, so I was instructed to go downstairs and change her on a table. I realised that people would be eating there later on and I wa appalled. I got food poisoning later that evening and was sick all night.

Yeh, personal hygiene. Take care of it.

thenoise

Quote from: Lost Oliver on December 09, 2018, 11:30:24 PM
Love it. Especially when they smell of vinegar.
Yeah seems a waste not to give it a little sniff.

im barry bethel

At least Len Ganley wore gloves when he was rubbing his balls live on tele

Lost Oliver

^ Everybody's doing the Joachim Löw ball smelling stance.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This thread is possibly oneof the most disgusting things I've ever come across. Is it asking too much to expect people to behave with a little fucking decorum ?

Pingers

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 10, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
No mine are too pristine. You could eat your dinner off my balls.

I did that once while you were asleep. It impaired the flavour of the taramasalata, truth be told.

Twed

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 10, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
This thread is possibly oneof the most disgusting things I've ever come across. Is it asking too much to expect people to behave with a little fucking decorum ?
Doesn't really help much with dispelling the notion that this is a bit of a lad's club.

Norton Canes

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 09, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
Is this a me thing or does every bloke do it? Pinching your ball sack and rubbing it between your fingers until you gather up enough stuff to form a little ball

'Stuff'? Or 'fluff'?

Head Gardener

Ball-scratching is like Pringles - once you pop, you can't stop.

It's like when you're in the shower and you need soap your anus a little bit. Just a little, you tell yourself. But after that brush with destiny, you need to scratch it hard. Claws in, drawing blood if need be.

So it is with ballbags too. They are addictively itchy.

thenoise

Quote from: Twed on December 10, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
Doesn't really help much with dispelling the notion that this is a bit of a lad's club.

Hello ladies reading this I am very interested in hearing about you scratching your muff.