Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:28:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you have a no shoes policy?

Started by Emma Raducanu, December 10, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle TechTip

I do what everyone does and complain forcefully and with several several swear words once you've gone.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Squink on December 10, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
What happens to dog shit in a washing machine though? Is it dispersed rapidly around everything else that's in there and then you just hope to buggery that yer Persil washes it all the fuck away?

Yeah, that's basically how washing machines work.

A bit of shit on the bottom of some slippers is nothing compared to what a family with a new born will be flinging into a washing machine.

thraxx

Quote from: Squink on December 10, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
What happens to dog shit in a washing machine though? Is it dispersed rapidly around everything else that's in there and then you just hope to buggery that yer Persil washes it all the fuck away?

I've done a shit in my washing machine to find out.  This won't be a genuinely scientific experiment as it's not a dog shite, but the findings should prove to be insightful.  You'd think the wife would be happy that we can contribute to the advancement of humanity's knowledge in this way, but she's got the right hump about it and I wish I hadn't of bothered. 

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: thraxx on December 10, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
I've done a shit in my washing machine to find out.  This won't be a genuinely scientific experiment as it's not a dog shite, but the findings should prove to be insightful.  You'd think the wife would be happy that we can contribute to the advancement of humanity's knowledge in this way, but she's got the right hump about it and I wish I hadn't of bothered.

I did this, albeit via the vehicle of a pair of jeans I was wearing, and can confirm the machine bought them back to their former glory. Maybe if I was small enough to climb into it, it could've washed away my shame.